Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Stand down, troop. That's uncalled for.
    Not really. Not where she's concerned. Give it a few more years and you'll be typing the same thing to her. Bridget's act wears thin after awhile.

That being said however...rgr.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I do think Romney was more aggressive and less respectful in regards to time limits. That said, perhaps Obama needed to get just as aggressive. It's about leadership.
    Obama ended up with four minutes more talking time than Romney did. So how can you say that Romney violated time limits?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhair View Post
    Obama ended up with four minutes more talking time than Romney did. So how can you say that Romney violated time limits?
    It's been found that Romney interrupted more than Obama did. Obama took took too long around the end and maybe one other time. Romney kept getting told his time was up and kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhair View Post
    BECAUSE! *footstomp* it's Obama and...and..and IT'S NOT FAIR!!! /Bridget
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    BECAUSE! *footstomp* it's Obama and...and..and IT'S NOT FAIR!!! /Bridget
    Ya know Tx, if you look at her now, she's much more able to discuss things rationally. Please quit bulldogging her... I remember Bridget... Lanie has matured
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

It's been found that Romney interrupted more than Obama did. Obama took took too long around the end and maybe one other time. Romney kept getting told his time was up and kept going.
    It really doesn't matter who interrupted more. Romney still won the debate. You'll have to accept that eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Ya know Tx, if you look at her now, she's much more able to discuss things rationally. Please quit bulldogging her... I remember Bridget... Lanie has matured
    It's an act on her part. She'll pretend like she's finally "getting it" to a point then out of the blue she'll post some long winded diatribe that shows she's still the same old person.

It looks like Jim was trying to challenge Obama on his answers, not lead him.
    You are a "teacher" and you don't know leading questions when they're staring you in the face?

perhaps Obama needed to get just as aggressive.
    Obama is not aggressive, he is petulant and vindictive. Any attempt at "aggression" by him will come out as churlish immaturity.

It's about leadership.
    Leadership? Obama? You actually think he stacks up against someone who has actual executive experience?

Little barry big ears has run nothing successfully, save his mouth.

Your leper messiah is done, Bridget. He got his ass beat like a drum in the first debate and he's going to get stomped just as bad in the next two.

Obama went over some at the end and at that five second comment. I saw Romney doing a lot more talking over. Go back over the debate and count how many times Jim asked Romney to stop talking and he just kept right on talking. I'm not mad at him like some are. It's the nature of politics and debate, but it's the truth.
    Facts are troublesome things. Jim "asking Romney to stop talking" is not the same as OBlather's extra minutes. Your favorite turd just cannot shut up. It's that simple.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand