Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Should I drop the r too? lol.
    Was that funny? *shrugs*

I was reading in the bible last night how profane words were bad. It gets somebody further and further away from God.

(further explosion in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
    *yawn*
    Last edited by txradioguy; 10-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

That's enough nastiness in this thread.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That's enough nastiness in this thread.
    Any way to cut down on the stupidity too?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Any way to cut down on the stupidity too?
    If it is true that 47% of Americans are afflicted with it I would say the best we can do is slow it down a bit.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

If it is true that 47% of Americans are afflicted with it I would say the best we can do is slow it down a bit.
    LOL! very true.

You should follow your own rules, sheesh.

I like to have fun with him. He's so easy to get upset. My bad.

You should follow your own rules, sheesh.

I like to have fun with him. He's so easy to get upset. My bad.
    And that's where you make your fatal mistake every time Bridget. I don't get upset. I just don't sugar coat what I say to ignorant drones like you. I pity you...laugh at you...but certainly don't waste any time getting upset by your stupidity.

And I certainly don't send long winded diatribes to people in PM's telling them to seek mental help...or use things said on this forum to call out people in the Dome to accuse them of not being "Christian".

I leave that kind of immature behavior to Libtards like you.

You're mistaking my bluntness for anger.

And you're right "your bad".

And that's where you make your fatal mistake every time Bridget. I don't get upset. I just don't sugar coat what I say to ignorant drones like you. I pity you...laugh at you...but certainly don't waste any time getting upset by your stupidity.

And I certainly don't send long winded diatribes to people in PM's telling them to seek mental help...or use things said on this forum to call out people in the Dome to accuse them of not being "Christian".

I leave that kind of immature behavior to Libtards like you.

You're mistaking my bluntness for anger.

And you're right "your bad".
    And you want to know why I'd suggest what I suggested in one PM about four years ago? The more I talk to you, the more I'm thinking I might have been right all along, even in the last post.

Or maybe you're just somebody too prideful to ever admit when you're wrong. That could very well be it as well. I know you don't follow rules well and you don't forgive.

The "my bad" was for staff's sake, not yours. For their sake and not yours, I think I'll put you back on ignore for a while.

And you want to know why I'd suggest what I suggested in one PM about four years ago? The more I talk to you, the more I'm thinking I might have been right all along, even in the last post.

Or maybe you're just somebody too prideful to ever admit when you're wrong. That could very well be it as well. I know you don't follow rules well and you don't forgive.

The "my bad" was for staff's sake, not yours. For their sake and not yours, I think I'll put you back on ignore for a while.
    My my...how easily you get upset Bridget.

You're a predictable little scrunt you know that?
    Stand down, troop. That's uncalled for.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!