Thread: Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama After Debate: Romney Was "Winning"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama After Debate: Romney Was "Winning" 
    "Tonight wasn't an MSNBC debate tonight, was it?" Chris Matthews said after the first Obama-Romney presidential debate concluded on Wednesday night.

"I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it," Matthews said.

"Here's my question for Obama: I know he likes saying he doesn't watch cable television but maybe he should start. Maybe he should start. I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he throughout tonight about Social Security," Matthews complained.

Matthews then demanded that President Obama start watching cable news, specifically his program.

"Where was Obama tonight? He should watch -- well, not just Hardball, Rachel, he should watch you, he should watch the Reverend Al [Sharpton], he should watch Lawrence. He would learn something about this debate. There's a hot debate going on in this country. You know where it's been held? Here on this network is where we're having the debate," Matthews said.

"We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? He went in their disarmed."

"He was like, 'Oh an hour and half? I think I can get through this thing. And I don't even look at this guy.' Whereas Romney -- I love the split-screen -- staring at Obama, addressing him like prey. He did it just right. 'I'm coming at an incumbent. I got to beat him. You've got to beat the champ and I'm going to beat him tonight. And I don't care what this guy, the moderator, whatever he thinks he is because I'm going to ignore him," Matthews said.

"What was Romney doing?" Matthews asked. "He was winning."

Heartbroke Matthews video>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...s_winning.html

Matthews is losing his woody.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Hey Chris...this one's for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Wait till election night Chris, your freaking out will be golden.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Tweety is loosing the Tingly feeling
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Matthews wanted it to be ugly, for the debate to turn into an argument with personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Matthews wanted it to be ugly, for the debate to turn into an argument with personal attacks.
    That and he wanted the moderator and the President to gang up on Romney like the libs love to do on news shows.

I love watching Matthews melt down. It is going to be sweet on November 6th. Especially when it isn't only him melting down, but Shultz and Madcow as well. I will be sure to watch MSNBC that night. They looked like they were at a funeral last night. Madcow looked like she was going to cry! I loved it!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    "We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? He went in their disarmed."
    "We have our knives out?" WTF? No bias here, people. move along...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Stop pissing your pants, Tweety. If the president's support is so thin that a debate could change the election outcome, he deserves to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    That and he wanted the moderator and the President to gang up on Romney like the libs love to do on news shows.
    The media in general prefer a bloodbath to any civilized exchange. It's better for ratings.