1. #1 Wash Times: HURT: Obama the debater: Making Jimmy Carter look awesome 
    HURT: Obama the debater: Making Jimmy Carter look awesome

Bewildered and lost without his teleprompter, President Obama flailed all around the debate stage last night. He was stuttering, nervous and petulant. It was like he had been called in front of the principal after goofing around for four years and blowing off all his homework.

...Mr. Obama? His eyes were glued to his lectern, looking guilty and angry and impatient with all the vagaries of Democracy. This debate was seriously chaffing him.

What exactly was Mr. Obama’s strategy here? Did he figure with so many people unemployed in this abomination of an economy he should go for the sympathy vote? Like voters could relate to a guy who is just scared pantsless that he is about to lose his job?

My favorite, though, were some of the comments:

"Quite a contrast to all the nobel prize-winning, "genius", "Spock-like" "messiah" -BS America was sold four years ago."

jaym68 • 2 hours ago

Best tweets of the night...
    Dennis Miller:
    Romney keeps this up Obama's gonna vote for him.
    and this:
    Obama better hope a Kicked @ss is covered under Obamacare

It wouldn't surprise me if he does go for the sympathy vote. Of course there will be some stupid people who fall for it. Obamaphone girl and Peggy Joseph being two of them.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if he does go for the sympathy vote. Of course there will be some stupid people who fall for it. Obamaphone girl and Peggy Joseph being two of them.
    He's got that victim/race card right there with him all the time and he doesn't even have to use it himself because his rabid admirers in the media will make sure that they're used.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ