1. #1 The word "Freshman" is banned as sexist 
    This week I take my show on the road to the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, one of those "liberal" colleges. There the word "Freshman" is banned as sexist ("First Year", freshman are now called). It's a violation of the school's speech code to "explicitly or implicitly ask for sex" (So how does a student get there...).
    Hadley Heath, a UNC graduate, says that debate on campus is stifled and if you're not a liberal... better keep to yourself.
    Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/st...#ixzz28BxlRHox

Didn't you know? Liberals think we're all the same.

Be Not Afraid.

I always thought the rules of grammer allowed you to use the term man in a non gender sort of way....

I guess this would cause confusion for the transgengers......it would fuck them all up as they struggle with deciding who they are.

For some reason, we called them "Ying Yangs" at my high school. The freshman wing was the "Ying Wing".

Now the freshman have their own building.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It is sexist, but not for the reasons that they think. Feminine hygiene products promise "freshness", so the implication is that first year female students are feeling "less than fresh." This reference to their menstrual cycles is insensitive and sexist and must be stopped.

It's a violation of the school's speech code to "explicitly or implicitly ask for sex" (So how does a student get there...).
    Ask Sandra Fluke. She seems to convey it quite easily.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I always thought the rules of grammer allowed you to use the term man in a non gender sort of way....

I guess this would cause confusion for the transgengers......it would fuck them all up as they struggle with deciding who they are.
    The rules of grammer are superseded by the rules of political correctness.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If you have ever been to Chapel Hill, this would not be as surprising. Sadly...
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Now the freshman have their own building.
    That's the trend in Florida, so you don;t have 14 year old girls in close contact with seasoned criminals and 18-19 year olds who want to get them pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    That's the trend in Florida, so you don;t have 14 year old girls in close contact with seasoned criminals and 18-19 year olds who want to get them pregnant.
    >_> wow, they let criminals go back to normal school? Here in tn where i live we have a school specifically for "troubled" teens and then we have a school for juvenile deliquents. Funny thing is that the trouble teen school actually has time to make the students go run and do jumping jacks lol cause that's all we need bullies that are in shape