Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Al Gore Blames High Altitude On Obama's Poor Debate Performance 
    You simply cannot make this stuff up: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-g...e-performance/ Everybody else's fault except Obama. Lordy me.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    You simply cannot make this stuff up: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-g...e-performance/ Everybody else's fault except Obama. Lordy me.
    This would be true if you were playing a soccer match, or doing strenuous exercise. If 90 minutes of debating is strenuous exercise for Obama, he must be in really fragile health.

lol I was just going to post this. What a riot!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I was listening to Glenn Beck this morning when he was talking about it. It was hilarious ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    This would be true if you were playing a soccer match, or doing strenuous exercise. If 90 minutes of debating is strenuous exercise for Obama, he must be in really fragile health.
    I am in no way defending Obama but high altitudes for someone not use to them can muddle one's thinking. I suffer from this problem when I go to Wyoming. It takes me about a day for my body to adjust from the thinner air. Then again I was born and raised on the east coast of Florida were everything is not to high above sea level.

That being said, Obama travels all the time and if he suffered from altitude sickness he would have known it a long time ago. Also, for most people it doesn't show up until you reach altitudes much higher than Denvers. I get it at around 8000 or 9000 feet.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Gas expands at higher altitudes, the added pressure on his skull caused a headache.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Truth of the matter is, Obama's cronies and dog washers are blaming everyone and everything but Obama. He got whupped last night because Romney came out and was concise, articulate, and specific while Obama spoke in generalities and in fantasies. Hell, I can come out and say I'll create 23 million jobs. Don't have to tell you how, just say I will. Doesn't make it so. Romney had a plan, Obama didn't and it showed.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Looking back at the video, Obama's side of the stage appears to be several centimeters higher than Romney's, which is why the altitude sickness only affected him. Obviously, the Rove has struck again!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Maybe if Obama does badly at a debate near sea level, Gore will blame it on nitrogen narcosis.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I am in no way defending Obama but high altitudes for someone not use to them can muddle one's thinking. I suffer from this problem when I go to Wyoming. It takes me about a day for my body to adjust from the thinner air. Then again I was born and raised on the east coast of Florida were everything is not to high above sea level.

That being said, Obama travels all the time and if he suffered from altitude sickness he would have known it a long time ago. Also, for most people it doesn't show up until you reach altitudes much higher than Denvers. I get it at around 8000 or 9000 feet.

When I went to Young Life camp in Colorado, I had fairly frequent nosebleeds from the altitude. At least one a day. I was somewhat prone to them, anyways (had one every couple of months or so), but the altitude made it worse.

I only get them now sometimes following a bad cold.