1. #1 Obama campaign conducts damage control in wake of debate (by lying his butt off) 
    And so Obama's campaign of lies gets in to high gear. He claims that Romney has been going around the country calling for a $5 trillion tax hike and I know I've never heard Romney say this.

President Obama and his campaign moved into damage-control mode Thursday after being battered by Mitt Romney on the debate stage the night before, arguing that Romney gained the edge by pretending to be someone he's not -- and saying the campaign will "make adjustments" going forward.

Obama, at a Denver rally Thursday afternoon complete with teleprompters, ripped into Romney as he tried to brush himself off and reassure supporters.

"When I got onto the stage I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney," Obama said. "But it couldn't have been Mitt Romney, because the real Mitt Romney has been running around the country for the last year promising $5 trillion in tax cuts that favor the wealthy. The fellow on stage last night said he didn't know anything about that."
    The president ticked off a string of complaints about Romney's on-stage claims before adding: "The man on stage last night, he does not want to be held accountable to the real Mitt Romney's decisions."

Obama's campaign complemented the rally with a conference call in which adviser David Axelrod said Romney was "completely untethered from the truth."

But the Romney campaign quickly fired back, accusing Obama of doubling down on "false attacks."
    Story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The manure is really going to fly now...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I can't believe they are trying this angle. Fools make bad decision in desperation.

"It wasn't Romney, it was his ghost, his phantom, his twin, his ...etc"

Yeah, that will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I can't believe they are trying this angle. Fools make bad decision in desperation.

"It wasn't Romney, it was his ghost, his phantom, his twin, his ...etc"

Yeah, that will work.
    A caller on Coast to Coast AM said that Romney used Hypnosis to control every viewer in America and make them think he won the debate. I am surprised Obama didn't use that today.

This is the work of the deble!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Juan Williams was on the 5 spinning on his eyebrows trying to convince that the 0 won the debate! Too funny.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A caller on Coast to Coast AM said that Romney used Hypnosis to control every viewer in America and make them think he won the debate. I am surprised Obama didn't use that today.

This is the work of the deble!
    I listened to 'Coast to Coast' one time. It was like listening to all the loonies who just escaped Bellevue. I never listened it to again.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I listened to 'Coast to Coast' one time. It was like listening to all the loonies who just escaped Bellevue. I never listened it to again.
    I like to laugh at them, I can't handle Alex Jones though, it goes off if he or Linda Moulton Howe is on.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I can't believe how much they are in denial, its just not the loons at DU, many people are saying Obama is laying a trap and in fact obama won that debate yesterday. I am just so stunned at their arrogance
    Last edited by Bailey; 10-04-2012 at 07:59 PM.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

It's Chicago time:

Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I can't believe how much they are in denial, its just not the loons at DU, many people are saying Obama is laying a trap and in fact obama won that debate yesterday. I am just so stunned at their arrogance
    Desperation is rarely pretty.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis