1. #1 I have a bad feeling about how SNL is going to play this.... 
    scheming daemons (20,518 posts)

I have a bad feeling about how SNL is going to play this....

To appear "fair", I can see them parodying Obama badly.

I hope I am wrong... but they will do a debate skit and I am hoping they hammer Romney and Lehrer, but I fear they will "set a narrative" about Obama that we won't like.

They creamed Sarah Palin in '08... and if they want to, they'll do it to the President too.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A comedy show (used loosely) might use comedy on our candidate. Dicks. They haven't once satired 0bama. Why start now. I won't watch the show but I'm curious as to how it will play out.

But this post is the mentality. It's speaks volumes about the media being in the tank for 0bama and the left's expectation that it be that way.

"fair" is in quotes. It implies SNL is completely unfair to the right. We know this. Does the DUmmy even get this? He is afraid that one stupid skit on 0bama will "set a narrative". Is 0bama that vulnerable that that is what concerns you? I wish he was, you guys would be in a world of shit. They creamed Palin...no kidding. And they creamed her with something she didn't even say. They lie, the left lies, demopukes lie.

Can't poke fun at Barry. Must denigrate Romney and Lehrer. The sad part is, the idiot still won't understand when he is told they all lean left and are biased. Sheesh.

Link
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. A comedy show (used loosely) might use comedy on our candidate. Dicks. They haven't once satired 0bama. Why start now. I won't watch the show but I'm curious as to how it will play out.

But this post is the mentality. It's speaks volumes about the media being in the tank for 0bama and the left's expectation that it be that way.

"fair" is in quotes. It implies SNL is completely unfair to the right. We know this. Does the DUmmy even get this? He is afraid that one stupid skit on 0bama will "set a narrative". Is 0bama that vulnerable that that is what concerns you? I wish he was, you guys would be in a world of shit. They creamed Palin...no kidding. And they creamed her with something she didn't even say. They lie, the left lies, demopukes lie.

Can't poke fun at Barry. Must denigrate Romney and Lehrer. The sad part is, the idiot still won't understand when he is told they all lean left and are biased. Sheesh.

Link
    So the scheming one likes humor that pokes fun at conservatives but no liberal. Who would have thunk it!

The phrase "can dish it out but can't take it" comes to mind.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I would say "hypocrite" but that goes without saying.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Actually, last SNL (might have been 2 weeks ago, I forget) did parody the prez and it wasn't very flattering. And they got their digs in on Romney I guess to make it "fair". But it was nothing like Palin.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I have SNL set on my DVR. I can't wait to see what they do. It won't be as good as the Dana Carvy and Phil Hartman days, but it should still be interesting.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

At least GHWB could take a joke. I'm guessing that Obama's ego is a bit more fragile - especially in light of his lackluster performance over the last four years.

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.