Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 My husband who SLEPT through last night's debate has set my blood pressure to 1000 
    link
    LOL

Robyn66 (1,309 posts)

My husband who SLEPT through last night's debate has set my blood pressure to 1000

After having to sit through the evening news and listen to all of the reports about Romney including reports from Massachusetts where his son Tig or Tag or Tuck or whatever the hell his name is was talking about how much his dad loves everyone and cares so much and people have been so mean, my head was about pounding. And hubby turns to me and says that the president was horrible and just standing there "out of it". So that about blew the top of my head off. I said that with the amount of lies Romney was spouting anyone would be taken aback. Then he said the President lied just as much Romney, and that I let this politics stuff get me too upset. Then he went to bed. Now I am sitting here FUMING!!!!!
    I'm sorry. I can understand being angry, but this is just funny.
    quinnox (12,821 posts)

1. take a cold shower
    Robyn66 (1,309 posts)

13. I think he will be the one taking cold showers

for a good long time!
    StarryNite (2,433 posts)

5. I feel your pain.

I'm in a politically mixed marriage and the fur can fly at times. So I call my Liberal daughter on the phone and I talk extra loud to her so my rethug hubby can hear me pointing out all the lies and bullshit from Rmoney and clan.
    Wow, sounds like a fun family life. not
    Robyn66 (1,309 posts)

16. He wasnt saying Obama did bad

he was saying that Obama is as big a liar as Romney. That is what made me nuts because he has no idea what he is talking about, has no intrest in politics and is just repeating junk he heard around the office. If he had an opinion that would be great but he is intentionally low information because he doesnt like politics but then likes to push my buttons. Its a good thing he's cute !
    cry baby (4,736 posts)

28. My hubby is much like yours...

He grew up military in a tiny redneck town in Tx. I love him with all my heart, but he is just wrong in his political thinking from his upbringing.

We've only been married 3 yrs. Give me another 2 yrs. I've moved him from almost right wing to Liberatarian...he's a work in progress...and I'm a great teacher!

I'm sure your hubby appreciates you for who you are at your core. Maybe he will eventually move to where you are politically!
    adigal (4,362 posts)

22. You need a new husband

I cannot imagine being married to a republican. I can't even stand to be in the same room with them anymore. They are insufferable.
    And there's lots more in that thread.

cry baby said Tiny redneck town in Texas like that's a bad thing.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

That is what made me nuts because I have no idea what I am talking about, have no intrest in family peace and am just repeating junk I heard around the DU.
    Fixed.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a bunch of pussies. If Romney had screwed up we would have called it like it was. These morons just can't accept that their God fucked up and looked like a loser.

Tough shit DUmmies.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It's amazing how many people are there telling her to leave him over a difference of political opinion. The level of shallowness that the DUmp exudes never ceases to amaze me.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    It's amazing how many people are there telling her to leave him over a difference of political opinion. The level of shallowness that the DUmp exudes never ceases to amaze me.

I agree with them. Think of how much better HIS life would be not being married to a DUmmie.

Why are these liberal fug jugs married to conservatives? Could they not find a liberal man? Oh wait, most liberal men are as fat, stupid, and as fugly as the liberal women.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I suppose it would be asking the DUmmy too much to research the alleged lies from the stage and see just who is the biggest liar. Truth hurts, huh DUmmies?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Why are these liberal fug jugs married to conservatives? Could they not find a liberal man? Oh wait, most liberal men are as fat, stupid, and as fugly as the liberal women.
    Actually, liberal men are basically females with penises, highly feminized and emotional. http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/...108100600.jpeg

Maybe Obama should not of made those mountains so tall in Denver...he built those........