Thread: Bin Laden movie to air weekend before election

1. #1 Bin Laden movie to air weekend before election 
    convenient huh??? great timing to say the least

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A film dramatizing the death of Osama bin Laden is set to debut next month on the National Geographic Channel, two days before the presidential election.

“Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama bin Laden,” from The Weinstein Co. and Voltage Pictures, will air Sunday, Nov. 4, the channel said Thursday. President Barack Obama faces Republican challenger Mitt Romney at the polls two days later.
    story
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Obama got to take credit for something I guess.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Bin Laden is the only good thing he did this term. So let him have it. It isn't going to help him any, anyhow.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

So this is essentially one large campaign commercial financed by Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Bin Laden is the only good thing he did this term. So let him have it. It isn't going to help him any, anyhow.

He actually didn't do it...The military did and they should be the only ones getting credit for it. Obama can take credit for saying "yes", which is something anyone would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    He actually didn't do it...The military did and they should be the only ones getting credit for it. Obama can take credit for saying "yes", which is something anyone would have done.
    Well, we all know that the Heroes in Seal Team Six are the real ones to get the credit. But since obama supposedly gave the order to go in, he is touting. Either way, it won't help him. Getting Bin Laden is all he has.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Well, we all know that the Heroes in Seal Team Six are the real ones to get the credit. But since obama supposedly gave the order to go in, he is touting. Either way, it won't help him. Getting Bin Laden is all he has.

Not to keep bursting your bubble here...but he didn't...he actually turned down the op three separate times. Panetta and the SecDef actually gave the go order for the Op...then drug the President off the golf course and told him what was going on. Hence the confused look on his face and the wind breaker on hiding his golf attire during the picture taken of Obama and his staff in the Op Center during the raid.

Every time he started to say yes to the mission Valerie Jarrett would jump in and talk him out of it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

we could have got some good intell from that raid. but Obastard blew it by going public before we had time to analyze it. more worried about his image that our lives and those of our military. to add insult to injury they will release a movie about this just before the election. what a POS
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not to keep bursting your bubble here...but he didn't...he actually turned down the op three separate times. Panetta and the SecDef actually gave the go order for the Op...then drug the President off the golf course and told him what was going on. Hence the confused look on his face and the wind breaker on hiding his golf attire during the picture taken of Obama and his staff in the Op Center during the raid.

Every time he started to say yes to the mission Valerie Jarrett would jump in and talk him out of it.
    Notice I said 'Supposedly'? I personally believe that it was Admiral McRaven who gave the order. But even he is saying that it was obama who gave it.