Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

Queen has always been one of my favorite bands. Freddie Mercury may have been a peter puffer but the guy could sing. Brian May's musical composition and lyrical artistry not only took full advantage of Freddies singing ability but enhanced it. Music critics always claimed Queens talent was out of this world. The Irony is Brian May went on to get a Phd in Astrophysics and is Chancellor of liverpool John Moores University.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-08-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Queen has always been one of my favorite bands. Freddie Mercury may have been a peter puffer but the guy could sing. Brian May's musical composition and lyrical artistry not only took full advantage of Freddies singing ability but enhanced it. Music critics always claimed Queens talent was out of this world. The Irony is Brian May went on to get a Phd in Astrophysics and is Chancellor of liverpool John Moores University.
    me too. Man had a voice of gold.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Freddie's voice was amazing. It's too bad that he died so young. Talent like that doesn't happen every day, and doesn't cross over into the world of rock very often.

The only guy in rock whose voice comes close is Geoff Tate, formerly of Queensryche (the band fired him recently and litigation is pending).

That movie, if it can be called such, was thoroughly enjoyable and introduced me to the band. Listened to them significantly more after that.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

The original (I think)

The channel Animusic

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor