Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Snoop Dogg Promotes Ten Reasons To Not Vote For Mitt Romney 
    Snoop Dogg highlighted a list of top ten reasons to not vote for Mitt Romney as well as why one should vote for President Obama. The politically incorrect list refers to Romney as a “white n****” who looks like he “says n****” all the time.”

Snoop Dogg, who recently changed his name to Snoop Lion, revealed the list, which is not his own, via Instagram. He took a photo of a notebook with the handwritten lists in two columns: “Why I’m Not Voting For Romney” and “Why I Am Voting For Obama.” [See list here]

The number one reason cited for not voting for Romney is because “He a white n****.” Likewise, Obama will receive his vote because “He a black n****.”

Romney’s debate performance, that most polls say he won, is also a subject of discussion.

“He always interrupts and talks over people like he’s netter than them,” he wrote (No. 7). “B**** I will beat the s*** out of you.”

The list also calls Romney a “ho” (reason No. 4) and makes three different references to his name: “This mutherf***’s name is Mitt” (2,6,10)

As for the reasons he’s to voting for Obama, the list highlighted his relationship with Jay-Z (“he’s BFFs with Jay-Z”) and Beyonce (He’s hugged Beyonce before and sniffed her neck”).

While the comedic, if crude, list showcases Snoop’s attempt at making a political statement, other rappers have become active in the political process this election.

Lupe Fiasco got into a Twitter beef with comedian D.L. Hughley over his anti-voting stance. Nicki Minaj caused a stir when she rapped that she was voting for Romney (though she later clarified that she was actually supporting Obama).

Jay-Z held a fundraiser that raised a reported $4 million for the president and Nas has recently recorded a PSA in which he urges the youth to vote. –E. Parker, CBS Local

http://v103.cbslocal.com/2012/10/05/...other-musings/

We are all created equal, but as to retaining that quality throughout the rest of our lives, I'll let you be the judge.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Well, that gives me one more big reason to vote for Mitt Romney...yet another rich celebritard dumbass voicing support for the Obumbler.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Well that settles it...I'm basing MY vote on the incoherent ramblings of a pot smoking gang banger rapper from Long Beach. /sarc

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I don't think Snoop is helping Obama, but I also don't think he's hurting him, either.

Fabulous Poster
    I want to see Romney cry when he loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Sorry princess...the only ones crying are going to be the Libtards.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Try to stay on topic.

And isn't there a gay thread somewhere you should be posting in.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well that settles it...I'm basing MY vote on the incoherent ramblings of a pot smoking gang banger rapper from Long Beach. /sarc

That gets high with his 18 year old son.

And to think I just saw some posters on this board commenting on straight white people and IQ but in this thread, not so much. Gotta keep that white liberal guilt alive I guess.
    Be Not Afraid.

They let him out of jail?

Hey Nova ~

And I want to see *you* cry if Obama loses ... complete with pics, OK? ...

BTW, have nothing against you, personally, being gay, as I have two cousins in England who are also. Is not exactly "my cup of tea" as is the saying over there ... but they are my family, and I love them.

No ... My problem with you, is that you are a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT who is going to help this man *finish* destroying this country, that I love, by voting for him yet again!
    American By Choice ~ 1980