Thread: Snoop Dogg Promotes Ten Reasons To Not Vote For Mitt Romney

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think Snoop Dog's endorsement of Obama is a net loss for Obama. People who interested in what Snoop Dog says (Dog followers), don't usually vote, and people who are aware of who the "Dog followers" advocate, will vote against them.

Net loss Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Hey Nova ~

And I want to see *you* cry if Obama loses ... complete with pics, OK? ...

BTW, have nothing against you, personally, being gay, as I have two cousins in England who are also. Is not exactly "my cup of tea" as is the saying over there ... but they are my family, and I love them.

No ... My problem with you, is that you are a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT who is going to help this man *finish* destroying this country, that I love, by voting for him yet again!
    Something tells me he is really not that stupid and when he steps into that booth in November he will vote for Romney, I'm sure he will never tell us though.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Something tells me he is really not that stupid and when he steps into that booth in November he will vote for Romney, I'm sure he will never tell us though.
    He probably is not that stupid, but he IS probably a single issue voter, issue being gay marriage. But I could be wrong,as Nova usually claims, and maybe he IS that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    He probably is not that stupid, but he IS probably a single issue voter, issue being gay marriage. But I could be wrong,as Nova usually claims, and maybe he IS that stupid.
    The only thing he will ever get a chance to marry is his right hand and I think he realizes that if we get any softer on Muzzies he will be doing a swan dive into a wood chipper some day.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Try to stay on topic.

And isn't there a gay thread somewhere you should be posting in.
    Shouldn't you be out knee walking for some papal toady's blessing?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Hey Nova ~

And I want to see *you* cry if Obama loses ... complete with pics, OK? ...

BTW, have nothing against you, personally, being gay, as I have two cousins in England who are also. Is not exactly "my cup of tea" as is the saying over there ... but they are my family, and I love them.

No ... My problem with you, is that you are a LIBERAL DEMOCRAT who is going to help this man *finish* destroying this country, that I love, by voting for him yet again!
    Romney or Obama is equally likely to take the country down the wrong path. As Obama can only be President for four more years, he would be the logical and safer choice.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Think again. I am not voting for a Mormon bot for President. My choice for President was Gingrich. The stupidity of the GOP rank and file is indistinguishable from that of the DNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Shouldn't you be out knee walking for some papal toady's blessing?
    Is there a thread on it? See, I was commenting on you only making posts in gay threads on this forum. You're reply insinuates that I only post in religious threads. You are obviously full of shit because we have so few religious threads on here and I rarely comment on them unless I am correcting your lies and/or ignorance in them. Which is generally all of them.

Since you exercised no logic in replying to my question, I shall do the same...shouldn't you be out getting banged in the ass somewhere?
    Be Not Afraid.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    ...shouldn't you be out getting banged in the ass somewhere?
    Are you inviting me to go to church with you?