Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Honey Boo Boo's family is all straight. Speaking of low IQ.
    You seem to know a lot about this, are you a regular viewer?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    With the exception of great programs like...Lock-Up and Family Guy - the only agenda that television programmers have is to entertain people with IQ's that would prevent them from being executed in Maryland.
    Watching Lock-Up and Family Guy puts you on that list by default.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Dude, there have been gay cartoon characters since cartoons were invented. Tweety Bird is pretty gay. Huckleberry Hound and Snagglepuss definitely were gay. Bugs Bunny was a transvestite and Elmer kept falling for the act, over and over again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL_vrb4-6_0

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Watching Lock-Up and Family Guy puts you on that list by default.
    You are ill-equipped for intellectual snobbery. Lock-Up and Family Guy are both rich but quite different sources of social observation and commentary. The major difference is that the production numbers in Family Guy are well done, while the music in Lock-Up tends (like most prison poetry) to be juvenile.

This is one of the many, MANY reasons I don't watch much television and certainly don't watch any of the so-called "prime-time" programs - whether they're cartoons or something equally ridiculous.

Putting legitimacy to the gay lifestyle is very much in the interest of liberal Hollywood. And if it makes a buck or two in the process, all the better.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    This is one of the many, MANY reasons I don't watch much television and certainly don't watch any of the so-called "prime-time" programs - whether they're cartoons or something equally ridiculous.

Putting legitimacy to the gay lifestyle is very much in the interest of liberal Hollywood. And if it makes a buck or two in the process, all the better.
    What is the straight lifestyle? Let's start with Mormons and work our way around to Girls Gone Wild.

What is the straight lifestyle? Let's start with Mormons and work our way around to Girls Gone Wild.
    Well, after having lived in Utah for a number of years (2000 to 2004), I know there are at least a couple of gays that live there. I've never seen them flaunting themselves on Temple Square, however. They seem to be okay with being a minority in an overwhelmingly straight state - sorta like I felt being a Christian Presbyterian in an overwhelmingly Mormon state.

And the Girls Gone Wild stuff - didn't the producer of that form of "entertainment" originate in Floriduh? Where you live?
    U.S. Army, Retired

I once knew a guy who worked as a male stripper. He was straight and he started out working at Chippendale-type places, that catered to women. He ended up working in a gay bar. This was why:

1. He said that the women were always drunk and could never keep their hands to themselves. Michigan has a "You can look, but you better not touch" law to protect strippers (a lot of states probably have them). He said gay men just want to look.

2. He said that gay men are better tippers than drunk women.

I live in a city in which female strippers often come to unfortunate and early deaths, either by drugs or at the hands of a patron who is stalking them. Or because the mayor's thug friends shot her at point blank range to cover up a lap dance she gave the big guy in the mayor's mansion.

That's all the downside of the heterosexual lifestyle. I'm not saying that the good side isn't good (happy families with 2.5 children, couples like my grandparents who stay together for life, etc.). I wish my parents had been able to keep their marriage going, along with the house I grew up in and the financial security they both had during the marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I once knew a guy who worked as a male stripper. He was straight and he started out working at Chippendale-type places, that catered to women. He ended up working in a gay bar. This was why:

1. He said that the women were always drunk and could never keep their hands to themselves. Michigan has a "You can look, but you better not touch" law to protect strippers (a lot of states probably have them). He said gay men just want to look.

2. He said that gay men are better tippers than drunk women.

I live in a city in which female strippers often come to unfortunate and early deaths, either by drugs or at the hands of a patron who is stalking them. Or because the mayor's thug friends shot her at point blank range to cover up a lap dance she gave the big guy in the mayor's mansion.

That's all the downside of the heterosexual lifestyle. I'm not saying that the good side isn't good (happy families with 2.5 children, couples like my grandparents who stay together for life, etc.). I wish my parents had been able to keep their marriage going, along with the house I grew up in and the financial security they both had during the marriage.
    I think your stripper friend was a closet queer, I don't know any man who would be upset if drunk women put their hands on them.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

If you don't want it to brainwash your children, couldn't you just teach them that being gay is wrong?
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger