Thread: Huge woman on heels

1. #1 Huge woman on heels 
    I saw a 300-350 pound woman at the grocery store wearing 6 inch high heels today, I was in awe! How could someone keep their balance at that size, can you imagine the pressure per square inch on those little 3/8ths diameter heels, on a warm day you would think she would drive those things right into the asphalt parking lot.
    Isn't the whole idea of high heels the way that it makes a woman's legs and behind look? I'm kinda thinking this whole effect would be lost at that size.
    The whole experience left an impression on me (as I'm sure it also did to the tile floor in the store) it was like when you look at a suspension bridge and realize the awesome strength of those cables.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

My mom always is trying to get me to wear heels-well, not so much anymore, but when I was younger. She always said they make your legs look slimmer. My legs are not fat, never have been, even before I started swimming.

The highest heels I wear are about 2 inches tall, and the shoes are sturdy enough to support my feet and knees. I am impressed by women (and ts men, for that matter), who can walk in 6 inch heels, but I will never be one of them. I had a pair of 5 inch Candies when I was in high school-I wore them once, and slipped and fell in the lobby at school, and never wore them again.

And you didn't get a photo??? You fail, failboy.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My mom always is trying to get me to wear heels-well, not so much anymore, but when I was younger. She always said they make your legs look slimmer. My legs are not fat, never have been, even before I started swimming.

The highest heels I wear are about 2 inches tall, and the shoes are sturdy enough to support my feet and knees. I am impressed by women (and ts men, for that matter), who can walk in 6 inch heels, but I will never be one of them. I had a pair of 5 inch Candies when I was in high school-I wore them once, and slipped and fell in the lobby at school, and never wore them again.
    I wear heels for dressy occasions and I like platform high heels, they are much more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I wear heels for dressy occasions and I like platform high heels, they are much more comfortable.
    I'm 5'10", I really don't need heels. They make me taller than most men.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm 5'10", I really don't need heels. They make me taller than most men.
    Ya but it helps make your ass look bigger, so do you need junk in da trunk or do you have a natural big ass?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Big girls need love too Rock.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor