1. #1 Tanks in the streets as Venezuelan electoral council declares Hugo Chavez victory 
    Update 10:50 p.m.: According to the Associated Press, Venezuela’s electoral council has declared that Hugo Chavez beat Henriques Capriles in Sunday’s presidential election with about 54 percent of the vote, despite exit polls showing otherwise.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/07/re...#ixzz28hW9uIBw

Obama's Bureau of Labor Statistics must have helped them revise the figures.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'm not shocked that Chavez won, all things considered. His opponent this time is a really handsome guy, though. I hope he physically survives his loss in the polls.

They fixed the election. Then if anyone tries to challenge it, they will probably end up dead.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    They fixed the election. Then if anyone tries to challenge it, they will probably end up dead.
    Don't cha know that president carter endorses the Venezuelan election system?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Don't cha know that president carter endorses the Venezuelan election system?
    Yeah. Then no one ever accused carter of being very bright, either ...

Guess who else supported Chavez?
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

When is the cancer going to claim him? (which is kind of ironic being that he is a cancer on his country)
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

Guess who else supported Chavez?
    If these movie stars like him so much, why don't they move there?

9. #9 Venezuelan secret service erased our data, claims journalist 
    Argentina's top TV journalist Jorge Lanata has alleged that he was held in the basement of Caracas airport for nearly two hours while Venezuela's secret service erased his team's camera, computer and cellphone memories. Only then, he says, were they allowed to leave the country.

Lanata, a harsh critic of the Venezuelan government of Hugo Chavez and of the Argentinian president Cristina Kirchner, was returning to Buenos Aires on a regular airline flight after covering the Venezuelan election. One of the most popular segments of Lanata's show is a comedy segment with Chavez and Kirchner impersonators that has made his show, Periodismo Para Todos (Journalism for Everyone), one of the most popular on Argentine television.

The journalist said that he and his team were interrogated by Venezuelan secret police and accused of spying because, during his report last night for the Argentinian TV channel 13, he showed two written orders from Venezuela's secret service ordering his surveillance while in Caracas.

"We are very shaken and they erased all the material we were bringing back," said Lanata on his release. The passengers of Lanata's airline flight had to wait for nearly two hours while the journalist and his team were interrogated.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...nezuela-detain
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Obama wasted no time in congratulating Chavez.

The sad thing is that if Chavez had lost, the entire balance of power in the region would have shifted in our favor. Chavez provides safe haven for the Colombian FARC, as well as other terror groups, he has allowed the Russians and Iranians the use of Venezuelan ports for their navies, he provides cover for Iranian bankers so that they can evade sanctions and bankrolls all sorts of mischief with oil revenues. Any US President who wasn't enamored of colonialist studies would see Chavez as a facilitator to our enemies, and an enemy in his own right.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!