Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Taliban shoot teenage Pakistani girl activist 
    Once again, Muslims set out to prove that they are animals of the lowest sort

The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, calling Malala's work "obscenity."

"This was a new chapter of obscenity, and we have to finish this chapter," said Taliban spokesman Ahsanullah Ahsan . "We have carried out this attack."

Malala and her family had been threatened by the Taliban before for her activism.

The school bus was about to leave the school grounds in Mingora when a bearded man approached it and asked which one of the girls was Malala, said Rasool Shah, the police chief in the town. Another girl pointed to Malala, but the activist denied it was her and the gunmen then shot both of the girls, the police chief said.

Malala was shot twice once in the head and once in the neck but her wounds were not life-threatening, said Tariq Mohammad, a doctor at the main hospital in Mingora. The second girl shot was in stable condition, the doctor said.

The attack displayed the viciousness of Islamic militants in Swat Valley, where the military conducted a major operation in 2009 to clear out insurgents. It was a reminder of the challenges of keeping the area free of militant influence.
    The whole story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

But but shooting young girls in school buses is part of their culture, their value choices are different than ours.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Both girls lived, at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    But but shooting young girls in school buses is part of their culture, their value choices are different than ours.
    You may be right. I seem to remember the Qu'ran mentioning that girls on school buses should be shot in the head if a Muslim man has the literacy to read the words 'School Bus' and sees a girl on it. It is that literacy clause that keeps most of these young girls alive.
    Last edited by FlaGator; 10-09-2012 at 12:23 PM.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The religion of peace has issued new orders to their field operatives: Only shoot to wound so that we can show the world how peaceful and tolerant we are.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    I still think that Ann Coulter's solution is the correct one when dealing with islam: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wondering if the assailant is going to get shot in the head for having failed to carry out his own mission.

The Taliban aren't very tolerant of failures.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    I still think that Ann Coulter's solution is the correct one when dealing with islam: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
    Christians are not suppose to convert pagans at the point of a sword. Because some Christians have done this in the past doesn't mean that it is OK to do.

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Girls have a hard go of it in every society right now, in the middle east they are traded like camels, killed on a whim, their genitalia is mutilated to take away what little pleasure they might possibly get from what is left of their existence.
    In China the few that slip through detection and are not aborted face the possibility of being killed upon birth.
    Here in the USA they probably have about the same chance as a male of not being aborted but then many of the liberal ones are faced with spending thousands of dollars a year on contraceptives so they can maintain a sex habit with multiple partners of both sexes each day, the remaining are than forced to have a clown car full of children who will then be payed for and educated by the government to be the next generation of the dependency class overseen by a few more fortunate social workers and probation officers.
    The only woman that have a chance are conservative American woman.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Christians are not suppose to convert pagans at the point of a sword. Because some Christians have done this in the past doesn't mean that it is OK to do.
    There is always forgiveness and God could sort them out.