Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Don't waste your time, the Godless will never understand how it is that by crowning themselves their own highest power, they have replaced a perfect Creator with the flawed creation as King. With all of the evidence demonstrating the outcome of decades of situational morality and no societal standards staring them in the face, they will never "get it".
    I have never called anyone, myself included, a highest power. But I will tell you what I have done. I have obeyed every law, paid my taxes, and been a decent and respectful person to most everyone I have ever met. But I guess that isn't good enough because the only fundamental difference between you and I is that I don't believe in 2,870 deities and you don't believe in 2,869.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    A libtard that works?!? Wow! You must be a total embarrassment to your libtard friends.

Wait a tick........it's a .gov job, right?
    She's a teacher...indoctrination is judged as acceptable employment by the Libtards.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I don't believe in God so from a personal standpoint I would not.
    Hence the reason you think values are adjustable given the situation/person
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    That or someone who believes that it is possible for people to think differently
    Difference in thought and values are two different things kid.

Convert? But, but, the propaganda that's been preached for years by you libtards and social misfits is that if you are a faggot you were born that way...............

Are you now telling us that you, Novafart and other fags have the power to convert heterosexual males into flaming faggots? That homosexuality is a.......wait for it.....................CHOICE?!?
    Are you literate? I mean, do you have the capacity to read words written in the English Language?

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Yeah, because there are so many societies that embraced brazen sexual deviance that are still in existence.
    I don't think there is any (modern) society in existence today that is more than a few hundred years old. I don't really see any negative correlation between gay sex and longevity of a society. Just sayin'

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Are you literate? I mean, do you have the capacity to read words written in the English Language?
    Go back and read your own posts, twinkletoes.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A libtard that works?!? Wow! You must be a total embarrassment to your libtard friends.

Wait a tick........it's a .gov job, right?
    I was teaching, but I couldn't get in there permantely. I was already having struggles. Once I got refused permanent employment because the other teacher (who admitted she couldn't come back) wouldn't quit or retire, I got ticked off by the concept of what the teachers union enables people to get away with and decided to make substitute teaching my fallback. I might go back one day. I want to go back because I love working with younger people. There's nothing more rewarding than teaching people who to read and write. I specifically love adaptive education (mostly teaching kids life skills). If I go back permanently, I'm thinking it will either be with private schools (because there's too little common sense in the public school system) or adaptive ed in the public schools (because I haven't found a private school yet that does special education).

I'm currently working in a call center helping people get service. For the first time in my life, I'm actually paid a decent wage.

However, I don't want that. I want Obama and company to give me everything. From food, shelter, healthcare, to cheesecake. I want everything given to me for free.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be working hard to make sure I can sit on my butt for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    ...There's nothing more rewarding than teaching people who to read and write...
    I normally don't play grammar Nazi, but the irony was too intense.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I normally don't play grammar Nazi, but the irony was too intense.
    Hush or I'll get the teacher's union on you.