Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Also, what the hell are traditional American values, Reb? I hear that phrase thrown around all the time but I never hear what they actually are.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Also, what the hell are traditional American values, Reb? I hear that phrase thrown around all the time but I never hear what they actually are.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They're different to everybody.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

They're different to everybody.
    Only Liberals believe that values differ from person to person.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

And I wasn't aware that people being gay was destroying society.
    Completely ignorant of history...

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Traditional American values include faith in God, prayer and the Bible, which has for a large part, been the foundation of other national traditions, such as honor and respect for the family, diligent work ethics, absolute values of right and wrong, honesty in business practices, ethics in leadership, respect toward authority, respect for others, moderation rather than excess, marriage as a prerequisite before having sex or bearing children, a family which consists of both a father and a mother, taking responsibility to provide for yourself and your own, such as one’s spouse, family and children, etc.

Now you know, libtard.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Traditional American values include faith in God, prayer and the Bible, which has for a large part, been the foundation of other national traditions, such as honor and respect for the family, diligent work ethics, absolute values of right and wrong, honesty in business practices, ethics in leadership, respect toward authority, respect for others, moderation rather than excess, marriage as a prerequisite before having sex or bearing children, a family which consists of both a father and a mother, taking responsibility to provide for yourself and your own, such as one’s spouse, family and children, etc.
    And I might add they don't by and large "vary from person to person".

Cancer spreads and eventually kills the host. Homosexuality is the spreading cancer that is killing out society.
    Yeah, gay men are so horrible. It's such a shame that fit, neat, and sensitive men are being taken out of the dating pool. ;)

Seriously Nova, go ahead and convert however many attractive dudes you want! You have my blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Only Liberals believe that values differ from person to person.
    That or someone who believes that it is possible for people to think differently

Power Point Ranger

Now you know, libtard.

We agree on some of these, bible-thumping Neo-Con.

Power Point Ranger