Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    That or someone who believes that it is possible for people to think differently
    Differing in thought not necessarily a prerequisite to differing value judgements.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    We agree on some of these, bible-thumping Neo-Con.
    So, based on your selective bolding of the text that I posted you believe in everything except the very foundational parts or our traditional American values: God and family.

But, that's typical of a libtard.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Yeah, gay men are so horrible. It's such a shame that fit, neat, and sensitive men are being taken out of the dating pool. ;)

Seriously Nova, go ahead and convert however many attractive dudes you want! You have my blessing.
    Convert? But, but, the propaganda that's been preached for years by you libtards and social misfits is that if you are a faggot you were born that way...............

Are you now telling us that you, Novafart and other fags have the power to convert heterosexual males into flaming faggots? That homosexuality is a.......wait for it.....................CHOICE?!?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Convert? But, but, the propaganda that's been preached for years by you libtards and social misfits is that if you are a faggot you were born that way...............

Are you now telling us that you, Novafart and other fags have the power to convert heterosexual males into flaming faggots? That homosexuality is a.......wait for it.....................CHOICE?!?
    I have got to stop coming here during work hrs. lol. Darn.

So, based on your selective bolding of the text that I posted you believe in everything except the very foundational parts or our traditional American values: God and family.

But, that's typical of a libtard.
    I don't believe in God so from a personal standpoint I would not. As a whole, though, the right to believe in a God of your choosing would be more appropriate. And family may not apply to many people. Not so much me, either, because I am not very close to my family. But that is just me.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I have got to stop coming here during work hrs. lol. Darn.
    A libtard that works?!? Wow! You must be a total embarrassment to your libtard friends.

Wait a tick........it's a .gov job, right?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I don't believe in God so from a personal standpoint I would not. As a whole, though, the right to believe in a God of your choosing would be more appropriate. And family may not apply to many people. Not so much me, either, because I am not very close to my family. But that is just me.
    Well there you have it. You see, belief in God, in the American values context, is like the foundation of a building. Without a strong foundation, the building collapses. Which gets us right back to my original point: you Godless, anything goes, libtards are tearing down the foundation of our American value based society and with the foundation gone the entire system collapses. Now do you get it?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Yeah, gay men are so horrible. It's such a shame that fit, neat, and sensitive men are being taken out of the dating pool. ;)

Seriously Nova, go ahead and convert however many attractive dudes you want! You have my blessing.
    Yeah, because there are so many societies that embraced brazen sexual deviance that are still in existence.

Now do you get it?
    Don't waste your time, the Godless will never understand how it is that by crowning themselves their own highest power, they have replaced a perfect Creator with the flawed creation as King. With all of the evidence demonstrating the outcome of decades of situational morality and no societal standards staring them in the face, they will never "get it".

Well there you have it. You see, belief in God, in the American values context, is like the foundation of a building. Without a strong foundation, the building collapses. Which gets us right back to my original point: you Godless, anything goes, libtards are tearing down the foundation of our American value based society and with the foundation gone the entire system collapses. Now do you get it?
    My foundation, if you will, is my family. I don't need a god to have a family. And if people believe in god that is fine with me. I have never talked down of religion. I just personally don't have one. I am also not an "anything goes" person. I just think you and I have a disagreement on what should be permitted in a free society. And once again, I am not a Liberal. I am a registered Republican, have been since I was 18, and am a practicing Libertarian.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger