Hybrid View

1. #1 Obama 'believed he had BEATEN Romney' in Denver debate 
    When President Barack Obama stepped off the stage in Denver last week the 60 million Americans watching the debate against Mitt Romney already knew it had been a disaster for him.
    But what nobody knew, until now, was that Obama believed he had actually won.
    In an extraordinary insight into the events leading up to the 90 minute showdown which changed the face of the election, a Democrat close to the Obama campaign today reveals that the President also did not take his debate preparation seriously, ignored the advice of senior aides and ignored one-liners that had been prepared to wound Romney.

Even before the debate, some advisers were worried that Obama, who had been distracted and detached during some of the sessions in which Senator John Kerry had played Romney, would have an off night.

Heh.

And they say Romney is out of touch. Obama seems to live in some alternative reality where he just shows up and is called the winner by default.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    And they say Romney is out of touch. Obama seems to live in some alternative reality where he just shows up and is called the winner by default.
    You know, from now on whenever anyone says Romney is "out of touch" I'm just going to bring up the Kennedy's. That was a family so far removed from every day citizens they were literally able to sweep murder under the rug. Somehow though they were a US political dynasty.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Cocky. Arrogant. Self Assured. That's how we have to describe the President of The United States.

Well, he surrounded himself with lackeys like Valerie Jarret.
    Quote......I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability the extraordinary, uncanny ability to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. Hes been bored to death his whole life. Hes just too talented to do what ordinary people do......

Now, perhaps he will be "challenged intellectually". It'll be good exercise for him

Narcissists like Barry have all the answers, even when they don't.

After all, it's Bush's fault.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Well, he surrounded himself with lackeys like Valerie Jarret...."Hes just too talented to do what ordinary people do.
    I agree. Ordinary people produce results and have accomplishments.

Let Barry go ponder somewhere about something and let Romney be president so we can actually get something done.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Cocky. Arrogant. Self Assured. That's how we have to describe the President of The United States.

Well, he surrounded himself with lackeys like Valerie Jarret.
    Quote......I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability the extraordinary, uncanny ability to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. Hes been bored to death his whole life. Hes just too talented to do what ordinary people do......

Now, perhaps he will be "challenged intellectually". It'll be good exercise for him
    Then after saying that, Jarret got on her knees for the chosen one while Mooch-elle guided her.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....