Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 CNN is not even trying to hide its bias. 
    Liberal_Stalwart71 (12,308 posts)

I need to say something about CNN and its "poll"...

rant on

CNN is not even trying to hide its bias.

Note: I was in the gym, so it's not my fault that the channel was on CNN.

Every single story, from the debate and Robme's "bounce," to what's going on in Syria, to what happened in Lybia...EVERY SINGLE STORY AND HEADLINE was NEGATIVE for Obama.

I repeat: Every single story and/or headline was negative/biased against the president.

The roundtable was stacked with milquetoast Democrats like Adrian Fenty. He and another loser, Carly Fiorina, wanted to give the president "advice". Now ain't that rich: These two fucking losers giving the president advice. Really?!??!

Then, apparently Republicans are "demanding" an investigation of the Lybian incident and want to subpoena the president and Susan Rice as witnesses. Huh? Of course the interview was very sympathetic to the Republican.

Then, the discussion turned to how Mitt Romney is "pouncing" the president in LV numbers, even among women, but especially among men (read: WHITE men)

Finally, it was all about Mitt Romney. His foreign policy speech. His heartfelt story about a friend who was killed in Lybia. His now "winning" status. His leadership. His upcoming interview with Wolf Blitzer...

I couldn't even believe it. CNN might as well be the new Faux News. It was transparent. So blatant! Just as blatant as Faux!!

Just felt like ranting. No wonder so many here are feeling defeated.

My advice: Turn the t.v. off. It'll drive you absolutely crazy, and I was only working out for an hour!!!

/rant off
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021502375

LOL.

Hey, DUmmie, did it ever occur to you that Lybia and the debate have PROVEN what an awful president he is? So much so that even his bootlickers at CNN can't avoid reporting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    LOL.

Hey, DUmmie, did it ever occur to you that Lybia and the debate have PROVEN what an awful president he is?
    LOL indeed.

When people can no longer bow down to you because Hope and Change sounds so wonderful yet delivered nothing, you are going to be exposed. Results matter. Accomplishments matter. Barry does not matter. Too bad he could still win this thing though.
    Be Not Afraid.

CNN is so freakin' on the left, it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    True, but lately they been showing more and more negative segments on obama. I am thinking they realize how bad their rating sank and are trying to get them up again. I mean in the past 4 months, they posted the lowest ratings in 20 years. So they have to have something up their sleeves.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Not according to the DUmmies. They are on record about 5-6 years ago as saying that they believe NPR is "centrist" and CNN is "center right".

DUmmies truly want Pravda in the U.S.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Remember children, this is the definition of "Irony"

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    True, but lately they been showing more and more negative segments on obama. I am thinking they realize how bad their rating sank and are trying to get them up again. I mean in the past 4 months, they posted the lowest ratings in 20 years. So they have to have something up their sleeves.
    I've noticed that too and I think I commented on it a few weeks back. I wasn't sure if they were trying to appeal to a more conservative audience or they either just got tired of spinning Joebama's negatives or could no longer cover things up and maintain any credibility.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I've noticed that too and I think I commented on it a few weeks back. I wasn't sure if they were trying to appeal to a more conservative audience or they either just got tired of spinning Joebama's negatives or could no longer cover things up and maintain any credibility.
    I think they realized that trying to outdo MSNBC for the batshit crazy moonbat viewship demo wasn't a winning strategy.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Well, if any news org wants to be credible. They wouldn't be reporting anything obama says or does. And if they insist on doing it, they will do a very deep fact check before even bringing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I think they realized that trying to outdo MSNBC for the batshit crazy moonbat viewship demo wasn't a winning strategy.
    Yeah, we have Current for that now.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Not according to the DUmmies. They are on record about 5-6 years ago as saying that they believe NPR is "centrist" and CNN is "center right".

DUmmies truly want Pravda in the U.S.
    I've listened to NPR when I drive... there are some programs that I like which are centrist/apolitical. But then there are other programs that are basically "Terrorist Roundtable." So it's a mix. CNN just does heavy lifting for Democrats, and pretty much every news article has the D perspective... especially the foreign policy stuff and the political coverage. MSNBC are moonbats, but I don't find them to be Democrat aligned... which makes sense because Obama is a pretty lousy liberal.