Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I think they realized that trying to outdo MSNBC for the batshit crazy moonbat viewship demo wasn't a winning strategy.
    I think there is more to it......you've been involved with the media as I have, I see a "tipping point" approaching where media personalities, and their bosses are beginning to see their credibility and future at stake........regardless of their bias, and strong desire to preserve the Obama regime, they are thinking (finally) about what they are going to do if he looses, and its effect on their revenues, and jobs in the future.

They have been taking a ratings bath for a decade, and have rationalized it, thinking that their audience is left-leaning, and eventually they will hit bottom, and start to improve......it ain't happening, as even the reasonable liberals are jumping ship on them.......the handwriting is on the wall, and they know it.

So far, it's just a dribble, but even the New York Times (the source for 80% of media stories) is starting to turn on the Dems......

doc

It comes down to the same stupid sh*t they bitch about every day.

Moonbats only want to hear things that make them feel good, not reality.

Each and every Moonbat has a drama playing in their warped little heads, and when they hear something that doesn't match up with the drama, they throw a fit.

My message to them is act like a grown up , or
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    I see a "tipping point" approaching where media personalities, and their bosses are beginning to see their credibility and future at stake........regardless of their bias, and strong desire to preserve the Obama regime, they are thinking (finally) about what they are going to do if he looses, and its effect on their revenues, and jobs in the future.

doc
    Bullseye.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.