Thread: The VP Debate

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    CNN's Focus group of 50 Undecideds Didn't care for Biden's performance and said they were impressed by Ryan's breadth of knowledge and his composure. I missed whether any moved from undecided to decided.
    As for swaying votes couldn't say, but apparently of the 50, 1/3rd liked Ryans performance, 1/3rd liked Bidens, and 1/3rd remained undecided. Go figure.

A CNBC poll had Ryan crushing Biden, but I don't know if that was just a website click poll, or a real one.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I was hoping for a knock out of biden but alas we have to hope for Romney next week to deliver that :(

At best this is a draw. I am staying away from DU today, I don't want to have to read how Biden kicked Ryan's ass and get my blood pressure up 150 points.
    Biden knocked himself out with his shitty attitude. Think of someone opening a door into their face...that was Slo Joe last night.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

My take from reading all the after action reports. It was a draw. Biden was a lot more in your face, rudely so. Ryan's message was poised, and clear.

Biden won where it came to shoring up his base after the dissapointment of the last debate. He lost where it counted though with Independants, who will most likely be turned off by his rude behavior. This isn't Australia's parliament. We actually expect our leaders to act like grown men, not kids going "neener neener!"
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post

A CNBC poll had Ryan crushing Biden, but I don't know if that was just a website click poll, or a real one.
    Web click poll, and yes you could DU that poll.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    My take from reading all the after action reports. It was a draw. Biden was a lot more in your face, rudely so. Ryan's message was poised, and clear.

my take as well ^.

If anyone had a slight edge it was Ryan. Biden just can't run away from that domestic economic record.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I love reading liberal comments that they think Biden won hands down and the Mod was impartial lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzacaqTs7p0

Joe Biden the laughing hyena interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times in a 90-minute debate.
    I listened to most of it in the car so I didn't see just how bad and inappropriate Biden was acting. WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I listened to most of it in the car so I didn't see just how bad and inappropriate Biden was acting. WOW.
    I thought your comments were a little soft last night.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I thought your comments were a little soft last night.
    His interruptions were apparent on radio, but I didn't see this great display of immaturity with my most important sense, sight. Watching clips of it this morning illuminates the debate in a whole new light. I can't imagine how women would choose a Biden win with his laughing and making faces while Ryan spoke. Although I'm young,, I don't recall a debate in history with a candidate that laughed his way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    His interruptions were apparent on radio, but I didn't see this great display of immaturity with my most important sense, sight. Watching clips of it this morning illuminates the debate in a whole new light. I can't imagine how women would choose a Biden win with his laughing and making faces while Ryan spoke. Although I'm young,, I don't recall a debate in history with a candidate that laughed his way through.
    Biden delivered tired worn out campaign points uninterrupted whereas almost every time Ryan was articulately making a point either the moderator or Biden would break in and talk over Ryan, in between butting in he made faces, laughed and performed for the camera.
    It was a tag team event with most of the time shared between Biden and the moderator debating Ryan without allowing him to deliver a full uninterrupted thought, disgraceful on both the part of the moderator and Biden.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg