Thread: The VP Debate

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    What I'm curious about was, did Ryan ever interrupt Biden? I saw the count, 113 times Ryan was interrupted between Biden and the Moderator. Did he return it at all? I can't find anything saying that.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Got to share this, this was posted on FB by a friend.

So, the left leaning pundits after last night's debate want to harp on Romney/Ryan for not providing enough specifics in how they would handle health care. I have only one thing to say about that. "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it". Your move.
    All so true.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What I'm curious about was, did Ryan ever interrupt Biden? I saw the count, 113 times Ryan was interrupted between Biden and the Moderator. Did he return it at all? I can't find anything saying that.
    I'm sure that in an hour and a half he had to have at least once but if so it wasn't noticeable enough to remember, I am impressed with Ryan's patience and ability to control his anger, I could never do that with a bully like Biden.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Ryan has to be truthful about the economy without getting too wonky and putting people to sleep. A couple of major points should suffice:

The Problem with the debt is not the who it's owed to but the total amount of debt.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

The Problem with the debt is not the who it's owed to but the total amount of debt.
    Gotcha, but I'm telling you, the message about owing money to China is good to get out there. That's why Mitt is using it.

If there are any true undecideds out there, Biden nudged them to the right.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    If there are any true undecideds out there, Biden nudged them to the right.
    Any new polling data on the presidential race?

Any new polling data on the presidential race?
    No idea. Other than I heard Romney has a 7 point Florida lead now. I don't give them much mind.

And if you're asking to see if the VP debate had any impact...don't they make the disclaimer that you have to wait a few days to see any impact from those things? Maybe by Monday they'll be saying if the VP debate impacted the polls.
    Be Not Afraid.

Gotcha, but I'm telling you, the message about owing money to China is good to get out there. That's why Mitt is using it.
    Mitt's message isn't so much that China holds the debt but it wouldn't be as necessary if the govt quit putting the squeeze on producers and domestic energy production.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet." Proverbs 29:9
    Don't forget 29:4

By justice a king builds up the land; but one who raises taxes tears it down.
    Be Not Afraid.