Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Who are you referring to?
    Liberals these days that see nothing wrong with sexy with whomever or who ever. Goes along with their lack or morals about anything and everything.

No black or white...nothing definite...just millions of shades of gray that allow them to do what they want as long as it feels good.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Liberals these days that see nothing wrong with sexy with whomever or who ever. Goes along with their lack or morals about anything and everything.

No black or white...nothing definite...just millions of shades of gray that allow them to do what they want as long as it feels good.

Hollywood dumbasses who want to work with their genius Polanski do not speak for all liberals.

I really don't care about other people's sexual habits, as long as they are not forcing people to have sex with them or having sex with children. Consenting adults is most liberals' standard for sexual ethics.

I'm a liberal, you are a conservative. I'll bet you that despite that, I've practiced a more virtuous sex life than you have lived.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Hollywood dumbasses who want to work with their genius Polanski do not speak for all liberals.
    Well there's also Libtard politicians who get standing ovations for diddling House pages too.

The ACLU defending pedo's and NAMBLA.

Shall I continue?

I really don't care about other people's sexual habits,
    As long as it doesn't interfere with Liberal dogma right?

as long as they are not forcing people to have sex with them or having sex with children. Consenting adults is most liberals' standard for sexual ethics.
    But this isn't about consenting adults now is it?

I'm a liberal, you are a conservative. I'll bet you that despite that, [/quote]

No...I don't despise you...just pity you.

I've practiced a more virtuous sex life than you have lived.
    Not my fault no one wanted to hook up with you when you were young.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    So you believe in vigilante justice, Lanie?

No, but I'm human. I might have trouble holding my temper if the justice failed my kid like it often fails kids.

Well there's also Libtard politicians who get standing ovations for diddling House pages too.

The ACLU defending pedo's and NAMBLA.

Shall I continue?

As long as it doesn't interfere with Liberal dogma right?

But this isn't about consenting adults now is it?

I'm a liberal, you are a conservative. I'll bet you that despite that,
    No...I don't despise you...just pity you.

Not my fault no one wanted to hook up with you when you were young.[/QUOTE]

1. Even a werewolf is entitled to a legal defense, even those who are accused of horrible crimes. Supporting their right to their day in court with representation is not justification for their crimes. I despise NAMBLA and their agenda, but they still have the right to legal representation.

2. No sex between consenting adults affects me personally unless they are doing it in my eyesight.

3. No one wanted to hook up with me when I was young? Please, women can get sex whenever they want to, even women far uglier and fatter than I have ever been in my life. I have standards, and I wanted to be married first. You know, like the Bible commands. If I had had sex, either now or back when I was young, guys like you would just call me a slut. I don't even have to have sex for conservatives to call me a slut, all I have to do is advocate for women who have health conditions requiring hormonal treatments (i.e. The Pill) for Rush Limbaugh to call me a slut.

Save your pity for someone who needs it, I certainly don't. Nobody beats me, nobody steals my money, and nobody gets to have sex with me unless he's willing to marry me. I have no complaints about my life.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Save your pity for someone who needs it, I certainly don't.
    All Liberals deserve pity. You're certainly not excluded.

Supporting their right to their day in court with representation is not justification for their crimes. I despise NAMBLA and their agenda, but they still have the right to legal representation.
    What right does NAMBLA have to hold their meetings in Libraries? What civil liberties are there in diddling a kid that the ACLU feel need to be protected?

And you wonder why normal people pity you Liberals.

Nobody beats me, nobody steals my money, and nobody gets to have sex with me unless he's willing to marry me. I have no complaints about my life.
    Well...good for you.

Bless your heart.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 10-10-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    No, but I'm human. I might have trouble holding my temper if the justice failed my kid like it often fails kids.
    I'd give them free breathing cessation classes.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    What right does NAMBLA have to hold their meetings in Libraries? What civil liberties are there in diddling a kid that the ACLU feel need to be protected?

And you wonder why normal people pity you Liberals.
    You hardly establish your superiority with comments such as these. I know this is probably pointless and that you'll just keep on saying such things, but surely you can comprehend that the ACLU's mission to protect unpopular speech would necessarily involved defending the most unpopular speech. The ACLU has defended NAMBLA, NAZI's, and a variety of religious and political groups. That doesn't mean that the ACLU is defending "civil liberties in diddling a kid" it means that they defend free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You hardly establish your superiority with comments such as these. I know this is probably pointless and that you'll just keep on saying such things, but surely you can comprehend that the ACLU's mission to protect unpopular speech would necessarily involved defending the most unpopular speech. The ACLU has defended NAMBLA, NAZI's, and a variety of religious and political groups. That doesn't mean that the ACLU is defending "civil liberties in diddling a kid" it means that they defend free speech.
    I agree there's a difference between protecting the speech and the practice, but this is one of the reasons why I wouldn't join ACLU. I think there should be limits to freedom of speech. If it harms others, then it shouldn't be done.

Criticism about how the left wants to control what people say in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I agree there's a difference between protecting the speech and the practice, but this is one of the reasons why I wouldn't join ACLU. I think there should be limits to freedom of speech. If it harms others, then it shouldn't be done.
    So what restrictions would have on speech? What's your legal litmus test for 'harmful speech'?