Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Bus Driver Tells 12 Year-Old He Should Have Been Aborted Because of Romney Yard Sign 
    A bus driver told a 12 year-old student that he should have been aborted because his family had a Romney-Ryan sign in their yard.
    Freedom Eden reported:

Mark Belling discussed this story on his radio program yesterday. It’s another tale of a Leftist behaving badly.

The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there’s a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.

The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides a Durham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district.

Belling read a letter from the 12-year-old boy’s mother, detailing the alleged abusive behavior by the bus driver.

Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she’s been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.

When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion.

The bus driver allegedly said to the child, “Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you.”

Understandably, this really upset the boy. Other kids on the bus verified the boy’s account and are providing written statements.

The mom made her son’s school aware of the situation. She also went to Durham School Service in New Berlin and spoke to Michael Bennett, the manager.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...n-in-his-yard/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Update

October 10, 2012

Durham School Services statement on bus driver issue in New Berlin, Wisconsin:

“"Durham School Services was notified by a parent on Tuesday, Oct. 9, that a bus driver in New
    Berlin, Wisconsin, engaged in a political debate with students the previous day and made an
    inappropriate remark to a child. Durham immediately removed the driver from service pending
    an investigation, which resulted in the termination of the driver. Prior to this incident, the
    driver had an incident free record while serving the community as a Durham school bus driver
    for more than 20 years. Notwithstanding, the driver’s remark was insensitive and inappropriate.
    Durham has apologized to the family. We remain strongly committed to the safe transportation
    of students in the community.”"
    I think a sincerely meant apology issued by the bus driver would have sufficed but I don't make the rules and decisions for the Durham School Services
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-11-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Abort the bus driver.

Fabulous Poster
    The only think that bus drivers are supposed to say to kids is , "Sit down, shut up, and keep your hands to yourself."

It shows in the picture that they serve dogs, girl, boys and the handicapped, what do they teach the dogs and how many grades do they have for them?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

It shows in the picture that they serve dogs, girl, boys and the handicapped, what do they teach the dogs and how many grades do they have for them?
    I suspect that they have them driving school buses. Muzzled, of course.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Does anyone see stories of conservatives doing this? I'm serious.

I imagine there are but everytime I turn around lately some idiot on the left is attacking a kid over some political viewpoint. We're going through a dustup (that went national) around here right now. Kid has to change schools now because she wore a Romney tshirt on casual Friday and a teacher harassed the shit out of her for it.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Update

I think a sincerely meant apology issued by the bus driver would have sufficed but I don't make the rules and decisions for the Durham School Services
    I do not know why but I have a feeling that the driver quite possibly refused to apologize.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    I do not know why but I have a feeling that the driver quite possibly refused to apologize.
    I think that is a distinct possibility. Otherwise the Company would receive a lot of heat for letting go a driver with an otherwise clear 20 yr record.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

God help anyone who tries to bully my kid.

Funny story. My brother was bullied when we first changed elementary schools by a boy 2 or 3 grades older. My brother finally confessed to my father, who was suspicious as he never wanted to go to school. One day after school, my father went to pick us up and asked my brother to point out the bully kid. My dad went straight up to the kid and said if you ever talk or touch my son again, I will beat the SHYT out of your father. LOL...The kid never approached my brother again. Of course my dad put on his furious face with veins popping out of his forehead. .