8 large Tortillas

Shredded Mexican Cheese

2 Onions cut into matchsticks

2 Green peppers cut into matchsticks

1 cayenne pepper chopped with seeds

2 Jalepeno's chopped with seeds

1 LBS Chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces

3 cloves garlic

cumin, cayenne, chili powder, chipotle chili powder, black pepper, salt to taste. I don't ever measure in this meal, just add the spices till I get the flavor right.

-----------
    heat the garlic in olive oil then add the chicken. sprinkle heavily with salt, pepper, cumin, cayenne, and all the chili powders. Use more or less as you want to make it less spicier.

(You can marinate the chicken in the spices and olive oil overnight and grill it. I've done this both ways and grilling the chicken in the best.).

Add the hot peppers, green peppers and onion and cook with spices for about 5 minutes.

Remove from heat and set aside.

Warm the tortillas and add a layer of cheese to each one. Then spoon the chicken and veggie mixture onto the tortilla and roll the tortilla up tucking both ends to close them off.

Grease a frying pan or grill with olive oil and fry the fajitas on all sides until they are golden brown.

Use quacamole or salsa to dip in and serve with spanish rice.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Call em Grilled stuffed fajitas or Chimichangas they still good.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Call em Grilled stuffed fajitas or Chimichangas they still good.
    I've had a hard time naming them. People say they're really more like a quesadilla than a fajita. They just have the fajita ingredients.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor