Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    United we stand divided we fall.

You give a whole new meaning to the term Libtard (Libertarian Retard)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting...spite_the_face
    lol. You don't know me friend.

I've been a Republican for over 25 years. Stir up quite a fuss and keep my group in line too I might add...... Just not an asskisser beholden to "party over principle" like you and some others I guess. It's looking good because more and more over the next several years I see that changing. People who think like you are starting to STFU in reality (not on message boards though). We will see.....Although... I'm done with them and will be an independant if they don't get it right by 2016. Plenty of little battles to be won in the next 4 years at local and state level. Everything in politics isn't based on 1 POTUS election. Get a clue.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    lol. You don't know me friend.

I've been a Republican for over 25 years. Stir up quite a fuss and keep my group in line too I might add...... Just not an asskisser beholden to "party over principle" like you and some others I guess. It's looking good because more and more over the next several years I see that changing. People who think like you are starting to STFU in reality (not on message boards though). We will see.....Although... I'm done with them and will be an independant if they don't get it right by 2016. Plenty of little battles to be won in the next 4 years at local and state level. Everything in politics isn't based on 1 POTUS election. Get a clue.
    I do know "you".

Because "you" are the same as several of my friends that are preaching the same stubborn ignorance.

Your guy didn't get the nomination, so you throw a fit.

"I've been a Republican for over 25 years."

Correction, "I WAS a Rebublican for over 25 years", now I'm not because my candidate didn't get nominated.

You claim to be "principle over party", but have lost what the current principle is.

The number one priority for pretty much EVERYONE on this board is "OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE"

GET IT!!!!!!!!?????????

Compare your "dig your feet in the sand" mentality desire for a conservative utopia to the lefts desire for liberal utopia.

"People who think like you"

To borrow your own words, "You don't know me friend"

I make most "conservatives" look like liberals, but I'm smart enough to understand that life and more especially politics is about compromise.
    Winning the war sometimes means you have to loose a battle.

"Everything in politics isn't based on 1 POTUS election"

Normally you would be right.

Not so this go round!

You seem to forget the nomination of supreme court justices is probably the number one issue at play here.

If obama gets re-elected, he most likely will get to appoint two justices. They will both be liberal appointees.
    Ginsburg will be the first and Breyer being the second.

Scalia and Kennedy are both 76 (no telling what could happen to them in the next 4 years)

"Get a Clue"

If obama is allowed to appoint 3 or more justices, this country will be screwed for at least 15 years (given the ages of the other justices).

After that, no matter who you elect, no matter what what laws are enacted, the balance of SCOTUS will be skewed.
    The left will control the court, and your "principles" will have contributed.

I'm no fan of Romney, but he's the only hope we have of getting rid of that assclown currently in office.
    It's a clear and simple choice, Obama or no Obama.
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

I supported Romney in 2008. I am glad he moved on this far this time. He will be elected. Even though the Paulbots will be writing their messiah in - And a write in for Ron Paul is a vote for obama. Thanks for your support Paulbots.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    After that, no matter who you elect, no matter what what laws are enacted, the balance of SCOTUS will be skewed. The left will control the court, and your "principles" will have contributed.

I'm no fan of Romney, but he's the only hope we have of getting rid of that assclown currently in office.
    It's a clear and simple choice, Obama or no Obama.

Let me remind everyone AGAIN that it was a Bush SCOTUS nominee that made Obamacare "constitutional". People have way too short memories around here. There are far worse POTUS this country has survived. FDR and LBJ come to mind. Spare me the we must be United we stand shat while the GOP keeps serving up liberals. I hate Obama as much as anyone, but I'm not selling my soul for the inventor of Obama Health care.
    (See Romney).
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    If it were a picture of Mitt Romney, wouldn't the point be just as valid?
    yep.

Let me remind everyone AGAIN that it was a Bush SCOTUS nominee that made Obamacare "constitutional". People have way too short memories around here. There are far worse POTUS this country has survived. FDR and LBJ come to mind. Spare me the we must be United we stand shat while the GOP keeps serving up liberals. I hate Obama as much as anyone, but I'm not selling my soul for the inventor of Obama Health care.
    (See Romney).
    Bush also supported "amnesty" via his Immigration bill, he allowed the left to dictate the rules of engagement for combat, and increased federal intervention in education and housing.

So I guess you think Gore or Kerry would have been better?

Ron Paul: Cut the Department of Homeland Security by 20%, eliminate all foreign aid (including our ALLIES), cut the Department of Defense budget by total 15%, cut Food and Drug Administration by 40%.
    In 2010 Paul said, "You should never restrict lobbying because the Constitution is rather clear about the people being allowed to petition Congress" - Can you say foreign money influence and Jack Abramoff!?

Gary Johnson: Johnson opposes "physical or psychological torture" for any "criminal or terrorist suspect captured by the U.S." - Screw that, beat the rag head with a ball peen hammer till he spills his guts!
    He also would offer to open up trade with Iran. In 2012, Johnson suggested that he would support the consideration of a public financing system for federal campaigns if elected! (Tax dollars for campaigns, screw that!)
    Johnson favors issuing work visas, and favors a two-year grace period to current illegal immigrants to obtain these visas (AMNESTY)!

They all suck, but not as bad as o'buttmunch.
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

Here...

Some need this REEAAAALLLLY bad. It's a one year subscription to "THE AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE".

Remember...we're supposed to be CONSERVATIVES not REPUBLICANS.

Instead of all the ball munching for the GOP, maybe we can get more conservatives to start heeding that tag line on the site.

Ideas over Ideology, Principles over Party

Although... I'm done with them and will be an independant if they don't get it right by 2016.
    Outstanding. Be an Independent. Be a Libertarian. Just make sure you or the candidates you back are on the ballot with that designation.

I don't want any Republican resources being used on candidates that are not Republicans.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Outstanding. Be an Independent. Be a Libertarian. Just make sure you or the candidates you back are on the ballot with that designation.

I don't want any Republican resources being used on candidates that are not Republicans.
    Just remember that when this starts to happen, as it is currently in many states, the GOP will be dying a very slow painful death. Sad really....that a party that has a great platform, lost the balls to follow it.

Just remember that when this starts to happen, as it is currently in many states, the GOP will be dying a very slow painful death. Sad really....that a party that has a great platform, lost the balls to follow it.
    Sorry they will survive without the ronbots
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly