Thread: For our libertarian friends

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    No, no it's a question of entitlements. Republicans are entitled to your vote. They don't have to earn it, or try to be inclusive. Republicans should ridicule your positions, have the National Committee defraud your attempts to influence the party from State Committees, and generally treat you like garbage. But you still must vote for them. They don't have to accommodate you in any way shape or form... your vote is their birthright. Just shut up and cast a vote for R, otherwise you get bullied.

Democracy at its finest.
    Still saddle sore over Ron Paul not being able to take the nomination without winning the votes, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Still saddle sore over Ron Paul not being able to take the nomination without winning the votes, are we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Accommodation = Legalize weed. that is the Libertarian view in a nutshell.
    Keep them coming. You guys are great at proving my point for me.

Two pinheads I'd like to see gone.
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 10-15-2012 at 01:15 PM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Anyone who thinks Perot is a good candidate is crazy and or stupid. Thanks to people who wanted a 3rd person to vote for we got Clinton for 8 years
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Anyone who thinks Perot is a good candidate is crazy and or stupid. Thanks to people who wanted a 3rd person to vote for we got Clinton for 8 years
    Chillax. Nobodies defending Perot. Just "choices".

It's like someone once said. There's a couple gas companies and a few banks, and two poltiical parties in America......but if you want a bagel....you got 25 choices.

Two party system sux and it was frowned upon by the founders as well.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Chillax. Nobodies defending Perot. Just "choices".

It's like someone once said. There's a couple gas companies and a few banks, and two poltiical parties in America......but if you want a bagel....you got 25 choices.

Two party system sux and it was frowned upon by the founders as well.
    I understand where you are coming from but it just isn't going to work here. If you do a 3rd party/person you get stuff like 1992/2000. Nothing can be done about it unless you change the whole system
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Before Perot dropped out, he was killing in the polls. It has already been said a couple of time that if he hadn't dropped out he would have won. Either way, though, I was voting for Clinton - Because Bush senior lied about raising taxes. But then if you look at it, the Dems at the time tricked him into raising them by agreeing to pass something if he does.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

You're welcome...?
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

I always thought it comical the way Ross Perot was going to get under the hood and fix America, luckily Ron Paul the gynecologist didn't come up with his own similar analogy such as I will put America in stirrups and examine our assets.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Before Perot dropped out, he was killing in the polls. It has already been said a couple of time that if he hadn't dropped out he would have won. Either way, though, I was voting for Clinton - Because Bush senior lied about raising taxes. But then if you look at it, the Dems at the time tricked him into raising them by agreeing to pass something if he does.

Let's be perfectly clear. I draw the line at voting for another Liberal because the Republican is a liberal. I supported Buchanan in 92' and 96' primaries but supported Bush in the GE. I would have stayed home before I would have ever voted for Clinton.

Funny though. The Democrat running against Lindsey Graham in 08' was a DINO and had some of the most conservative stances. And Graham is the most leftist Republican of my generation. Had I been in that district I would have probably voted for him to because of that and that Graham is so bad.