Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    It's pretty damn simple.

Either you want Obuttlick, or you don't.

Voting for anyone that has less than a snowballs chance in hell is plain and simple bat shit stupid!

I'm sick and tired of hearing "he's in a cult", "Ron Paul was cheated", "2 party system sucks".

GET OVER IT!
    Put on your big boy panties, suck it up and get those two dipshits out of office!!!!!!!!!!
    I just love it when people use that "Either with us or against us philosophy." It's simply not true. I am for the person I feel will preside over the country best. But you guys keep skewing it however you want.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Dropped out? He ran again in 1996!
    Go back and read the history. He left the race in 92' around July or August.....and then got back in a couple months later. His polling had gone from around 38% to 20%.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Go back and read the history. He left the race in 92' around July or August.....and then got back in a couple months later. His polling had gone from around 38% to 20%.
    Off topic but just to satisfy my curiosity what furry will you be dressing up as for the Million Muppet March?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I just love it when people use that "Either with us or against us philosophy." It's simply not true. I am for the person I feel will preside over the country best. But you guys keep skewing it however you want.
    Do you have any idea how this shit works?

I'm sick of people that call themselves Republicans (Johnson and Paul), get backed by Republicans, take Republican funds and donations and volunteers, street workers, door knockers, phone callers, donators off all types to get elected Congressman, Senator or Governor and then when the time comes to give back to the party they bolt to another party or don't back the candidate that is representing the party. The same party that gave them so much to get elected as Republicans.

You think Paul and Johnson got elected to the positions they did on their own merit? You think they did it with no help from the Republican party and now they turn their backs on them? Fuck them. And fuck anyone that votes for them. I have no time for them.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Ya, I do....do you?

System's rigged.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    No...he honestly doesn't.

I'm sick of people that call themselves Republicans (Johnson and Paul), get backed by Republicans, take Republican funds and donations and volunteers, street workers, door knockers, phone callers, donators off all types to get elected Congressman, Senator or Governor and then when the time comes to give back to the party they bolt to another party or don't back the candidate that is representing the party. The same party that gave them so much to get elected as Republicans.
    I've tried to explain this to the Ron Paul lovers for a long time. Ron Paul pretended to be a Republican to get $$$$ and behind the scenes support from the RNC. He played the people in CD 14 because he knew they'd rather have someone with an R beside their name representing them than an East Texas Libtard...and he knew it. He ran for President...raked in the dough dropped out and used the money for his re-election campaigns.

You think Paul and Johnson got elected to the positions they did on their own merit? You think they did it with no help from the Republican party and now they turn their backs on them? Fuck them. And fuck anyone that votes for them. I have no time for them.
    Well said sir.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Ya, I do....do you?

System's rigged.
    You need to get out of your bunker more and get some different hobbies.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Two pinheads I'd like to see gone.
    Awwwww, bless yer heart... Maybe you'd be happier at FR? Jimrob hates Romney almost as much as the DUmmies and rontards.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    "Skewing it" - ?

Grasp this - Either Obama or Romney will be president. NO other candidate will win.
    That's not skewing it!

"Either with us or against us philosophy." - ?

Take a deep breath there skippy. (you obviously need the oxygen)

There is no, never has been, ain't ever gonna be a perfect candidate.
    We have a two party system (for now) and one party leans toward a system of goverment that is no where near what the founding fathers envisioned. The other leans closer to what the founding fathers envisioned.

So think of it this way....

You walk into a bar and order a Bud Light.
    Bartender: We ONLY have Keystone and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
    You: Those beers suck!
    Bartender: Guess you'll just stay thirsty then!
    You: No, I'll settle for the Keystone, PBR makes me puke.

I just love it when people use the "I'm standing for what I believe in and to hell with the country, I'm voting for a loser instead of voting to ensure a better individual gets elected, look at me I voted on my principles, and I'm still going to bitch about the ass in office even though I could have done something about it but didn't philosophy"!!!!!
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

I hear a giant sucking sound.

I think we do owe Ralph Nader a thank you while we are on the subject.