Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76
  1. #41  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    "Skewing it" - ?

    There is no, never has been, ain't ever gonna be a perfect candidate.

    yeah...but sometimes you just want one that actually IS a conservative. You know....that stuff your sposed' to believe in but actually have to sacrifice every 4 years because of your either/or candidate.

    So...... Using your beer analogy.......When the choices are Libtard and Libtard-lite, I'll choose neither.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    yeah...but sometimes you just want one that actually IS a conservative. You know....that stuff your sposed' to believe in but actually have to sacrifice every 4 years because of your either/or candidate.

    So...... Using your beer analogy.......When the choices are Libtard and Libtard-lite, I'll choose neither.
    But you are wrong, you are choosing libtard though your inaction.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,198
    I wish the GOP would kick Ron Paul and his traitorous followers out, Ron was there for the support but when its time to back the GOP candidate him and his bots are no where to be found. The scum make me sick.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I wish the GOP would kick Ron Paul and his traitorous followers out, Ron was there for the support but when its time to back the GOP candidate him and his bots are no where to be found. The scum make me sick.
    Well they've got the all might all pure Libertarian party that they should belong to.

    But the Ronulans make up more excuses about why they can't win supporting the party they actually belong to than when they can't win pretending to be Republican.

    They have absolutely zero courage to go with their convictions. If they did...they'd be putting as much energy into the LP as they to trying to rot the Republican Party from within.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    But you are wrong, you are choosing libtard though your inaction.
    I disagree. To vote is to express a preference. To express a preference politically is to do so because I intend to bind you to my will. I choose NOT to do that.

    If someone does not hold my core beliefs (Fiscal responsibility, small government, lower taxes, strong defense and individual freedom)......then why would I support that person. Damn the Party tag.

    Get it through your heads, that by not taking any action that promotes a preference for Libtard or Libtard-lite then you are not "choosing" anything. By this logic....given the choice to die by firing squad or hanging, and I remain silent I am actually choosing to die? Rubbish. Death has already been decided. I reject this notion of not choosing is still choosing, as it is a fallacy.

    I will vote for a Republican when the GOP gives me one that still holds true to what it once was.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    18,290
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well they've got the all might all pure Libertarian party that they should belong to.

    But the Ronulans make up more excuses about why they can't win supporting the party they actually belong to than when they can't win pretending to be Republican.

    They have absolutely zero courage to go with their convictions. If they did...they'd be putting as much energy into the LP as they to trying to rot the Republican Party from within.
    Just like Obama, Ron Paul did great in the caucus states. In Nevada it was on a Saturday, people were locked out and unable to get in to listen just so they could vote...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    43,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    ....given the choice to die by firing squad or hanging, and I remain silent I am actually choosing to die? Rubbish. Death has already been decided. I reject this notion of not choosing is still choosing, as it is a fallacy.

    I will vote for a Republican when the GOP gives me one that still holds true to what it once was.


    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post


    Since some of you only understand things in funny pictures as an appeal to reason doesn't seem to work. Here it is then.

    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    8,327
    I will vote for a Republican when the GOP gives me one that still holds true to what it once was.
    Obama 2012 thanks you for your support.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member Pulpfishin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I disagree. To vote is to express a preference. To express a preference politically is to do so because I intend to bind you to my will. I choose NOT to do that.

    If someone does not hold my core beliefs (Fiscal responsibility, small government, lower taxes, strong defense and individual freedom)......then why would I support that person. Damn the Party tag.

    Get it through your heads, that by not taking any action that promotes a preference for Libtard or Libtard-lite then you are not "choosing" anything. By this logic....given the choice to die by firing squad or hanging, and I remain silent I am actually choosing to die? Rubbish. Death has already been decided. I reject this notion of not choosing is still choosing, as it is a fallacy.

    I will vote for a Republican when the GOP gives me one that still holds true to what it once was.


    United we stand divided we fall.

    You give a whole new meaning to the term Libtard (Libertarian Retard)


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutting...spite_the_face
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •