Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I supported Romney in 2008. I am glad he moved on this far this time. He will be elected. Even though the Paulbots will be writing their messiah in - And a write in for Ron Paul is a vote for obama. Thanks for your support Paulbots.
    It's pretty faulty logic to think that because you support candidate X and are against candidate Y, that if someone votes for candidate Z it's somehow a vote for candidate Y.

Let me ask you this: if someone hates both candidates and votes for a third party (or does a write-in, whatever), why do you count this as a vote for Obama and not a vote for Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    It's pretty faulty logic to think that because you support candidate X and are against candidate Y, that if someone votes for candidate Z it's somehow a vote for candidate Y.

Let me ask you this: if someone hates both candidates and votes for a third party (or does a write-in, whatever), why do you count this as a vote for Obama and not a vote for Romney?
    I'm sure if you tried real hard you could be a little more redundant.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Don't you see that if you post on this site and vote third party then you are casting a vote for Obama? And if your a Duer or on a Libtard site and won't vote for Obama then you are casting a vote for Romney? Duh.

But what if your Homer Simpson?

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Since some of you only understand things in funny pictures as an appeal to reason doesn't seem to work. Here it is then.

I love South Park!

That's how I look at most elections, but I choose one anyway. Third party votes really are a waste as long as we have a mostly two party system.

That being said, anybody who would never vote for Obama should totally vote for the L candidate. lol.

If I want to see an end to the same "solutions" that solve nothing, then I have to do something about it myself. It's not a protest vote. It's not to feel better about myself for fighting back against The Establishment. It is me voting for the person who I think should be President. If you choose to see it any other way, so be it.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post

If I want to see an end to the same "solutions" that solve nothing, then I have to do something about it myself. It's not a protest vote. It's not to feel better about myself for fighting back against The Establishment. It is me voting for the person who I think should be President. If you choose to see it any other way, so be it.

Then don't complain about obama if he is elected, you have forfeited your voice.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Then don't complain about obama if he is elected, you have forfeited your voice.
    He just doesn't get it does he?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    He just doesn't get it does he?
    It would be nice if we could get these vegetables to park at liberal forums and convince them to just sit the elections out.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It would be nice if we could get these vegetables to park at liberal forums and convince them to just sit the elections out.
    That would be very nice. Why is it the Ronulans only come here? Seems like they'd be doing the country a favor by stopping the Libtards from voting.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it were a picture of Mitt Romney, wouldn't the point be just as valid?
    But not likely.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand