Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    But not likely.
    Why? Does my vote "belong" to Romney somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    He just doesn't get it does he?
    No he doesn't.

Reminds me of the extremist mannerisms of the far left.
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    That would be very nice. Why is it the Ronulans only come here? Seems like they'd be doing the country a favor by stopping the Libtards from voting.
    Because Libertarians are more relatable to Conservatives due to fiscal policy. Short answer.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Because Libertarians are more relatable to Conservatives due to fiscal policy. Short answer.
    Actually the cultists and the 100%'er types like you mooch and Lube are so far to the extreme that you and the Libtards have more in common than you do with the Republicans/Conservatives.

Libtards and Ronulans have both gone so far to the extreme left and extreme right that they've ended up finding common ground in the "middle" so to speak.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I just love it when people use that "Either with us or against us philosophy." It's simply not true. I am for the person I feel will preside over the country best. But you guys keep skewing it however you want.
    So you are "for the person" who WILL NEVER reside over the country and you will dilute the ONLY Conservative option who stands a chance of defeating the Marxist candidate?
    Sound reasoning there.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Just remember that when this starts to happen, as it is currently in many states, the GOP will be dying a very slow painful death. Sad really....that a party that has a great platform, lost the balls to follow it.
    No, what it means is that the Libertarian party will be nothing more than "the party that wants drugs legalized". How long has the party been around? Who do they have in office above the level of school board member?

The only thing Gary Johnson has done by becoming Libertarian is ruin his political career. Vote for him. Remain on the fringe. Contribute nothing to the process but yay, you made a statement. No one will ever know but good for you.

You honestly believe the GOP would go away because some scumbags that built their career as Republicans suddenly became something else and turned their back on the party that gave them so much? Doubtful.
    Be Not Afraid.