1. #1 DailyKos bitch says Rick Santorum made his kids "kiss dead fetuses" 
    Just another little peek into the shit-filled hearts of baby-murdering liberals:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...n-even-fetuses

Rick Santorum, who usually devotes himself to obsessing about fetuses, took a break to return to his second favorite obsession: gay sex. Man, he loves gay sex. When he's not making his kids kiss dead fetuses, or blaming his wife for the controversial parts of the book he authored, or throwing up because of JFK, he just cannot stop thinking and talking about gay sex and how if all consenting adults have the same rights to visit each other in the hospital or take advantage of those tax breaks Republicans love, it's pretty much just like men fucking dogs. And that's why stopping marriage equality in the state of Washington is the Most Important Fight For Freedom Evah!
    I've never advocated violence, but this mocking of the Santorums' mourning the death of their premature son makes me wish Santorum's wife would bitchslap her followed by Santorum himself coldcocking her. These fuckers are NOT "pro-woman." They are anti-women and baby-haters.

They are just blinded by their politics to the point that they can't see that the people who disagree with them are still human beings who suffer through painful circumstances, too.

Punching them upside the head is a waste of effort and will lead to misdemeanor assault charges.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They are just blinded by their politics to the point that they can't see that the people who disagree with them are still human beings who suffer through painful circumstances, too.

Punching them upside the head is a waste of effort and will lead to misdemeanor assault charges.
    Great answer Noonie.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Not if you know how to properly dispose of the bodies.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

But part of me feels like it would be SOOOOOOOOOO fricking worth it. I wouldn't do it and I wouldn't advocate anyone else doing it, of course, but that's how I feel.