1. #1 Lance Armstrong Aid talks of Doping 
    Power CUer

Armstrong Aide Talks of Doping and Price Paid

... In short order, however, it became clear to Ms. O’Reilly that her tasks with the team would hardly be limited to kneading leg muscles and doing laundry. In an interview this week, Ms. O’Reilly said she became a regular player in the team’s doping program, one that investigators have charged took on its most sinister and far-reaching dimensions with the arrival of Lance Armstrong in 1998. Ms. O’Reilly, then not yet 30, said she wound up transporting doping material across borders, disposing of drugs and syringes when the authorities were lurking, and distributing performance-enhancing substances to the team’s riders whenever they needed them.

Discretion and loyalty, she said she came to understand, were not just valued qualities. They were paramount.

“It was prevalent, but discreet,” Ms. O’Reilly said of the team’s doping. “The drugs were just part and parcel of things. You didn’t analyze it at the time. It was just part of things.”

And so, she said, she once traveled from France to Spain and back to pick up illegal pills for Mr. Armstrong and delivered them to him in a McDonald’s parking lot outside Nice. Another time, she said, she took a package of testosterone and got it in the hands of another rider.

Ms. O’Reilly said she provided ice to the riders who had containers full of doping materials they needed to keep from spoiling. She spoke of using her talents with makeup to disguise bruising on the arms of the riders from needles. ....

And yet Lance never once failed a drug test.......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    And yet Lance never once failed a drug test.......

I know. This whole thing really bothers me, to the degree that biking scandals bother me.. If all these people knew he doped and saw him dope up, why didn't they report him at the time? Also, all these people making the accusations are also basically confessing to their own use of illegal substances, which in my opinion makes them unreliable witnesses.

Lance obviously had a lot of enemies, though.

Jealousy and envy will make people do a lot of things...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Lance obviously had a lot of enemies, though.
    Most of them seem to be a part of the ADA.

Be Not Afraid.

And now a multitude of doctors are also part of the conspiracy. How many of them stepped up and said "I did it."

It is becoming the USADA stand that at least several dozen people have been involved. That many cannot keep a secret.

It's pure jealously.