1. #1 Radio Caller Says Deer Crossing Signs ‘Encouraging Deer to Cross’ ... 
    Calling into the Y94 Morning Playhouse radio show, Fargo-area resident “Donna” aired her frustrations about a number of deer-related car accidents she has been involved in recently – three to be exact.
    Donna believes the North Dakota and Minnesota Departments of Transportation are responsible for the problem, however, she told the radio hosts that she has written local news outlets about her grievance and they refuse to take her seriously. It’s extremely frustrating to Donna as she believes she has crafted a very simple and effective solution to her problem.
    Well, let’s allow her to explain in her own words:
    “My frustration is that, Minnesota and North Dakota Departments of Transportation would allow these deer crossing in such high traffic areas. I mean, I’ve even seen them on the interstate,” Donna began.
    “Why are we encouraging deer to cross at the interstate? I don’t get it,” Donna said to two stunned radio hosts.
    We don’t get it either.
    But it get’s worse. As she goes on, one has to wonder — Can this lady possibly be serious?
    “I mean, I understand that deers are animals and they need to travel across the streets occasionally to survive and of course to find food but it seems to me… so irresponsible of us to allow these deer crossings to be in areas where these deer are so likely to be struck by oncoming traffic. Wouldn’t you agree?” ...
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/radi...urce=pulsenews

She's either for real or an undiscovered comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    She's either for real or an undiscovered comedian.
    I can't tell.

I'm not sure if she is serious or if it's a bit. She never really raises or voice or gets animated about the cause so she might be just breaking their ba**s. Don't know. If she's serious, I want to meet her.

Anyway, here's the solution for the poor deer:

Be Not Afraid.

Yea, and they encourage rocks to fall in Falling Rock Zones!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Having seen or heard the story multiple times over the last 20 years or so my thought is it was either a put up job by the radio station with a confederate caller or she pulled a whale of a shtick on the commentator.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I ended up spending much of the weekend on Michigan's interstate highways, mainly I-96, I-196 and I-94 for my return home (Detroit to Grand Rapids to St. Joseph and back to Detroit again), and saw lots of dead deer on the side of the road.

They are stupid but delicious creatures. Unfortunately, Donna seems only slightly smarter than the deer she keeps hitting.