Thread: YES!!! Someone finally *GETS* it...

1. #1 YES!!! Someone finally *GETS* it... 
    link

LaydeeBug (3,804 posts)

YES!!! Someone finally *GETS* it...

It's a brief diary, but tidy. From 'kos:

People ramping up expectations for Obama need to stop it. It is Romney who needs an EPIC win Tuesday. Given the voting reality in Ohio (we are reality based, fact based, right?) it is Romney who needs to give a perfect 10 debate performance. Obama just needs to show up and be himself. The nation has decided they don't like Romney. It's the same narrative as all along. No amount of Republican spin seems to be changing that fact.

But all the CONCERN about Obama needing to absolutely kill the next debate is just plain wrong. He needs to be perhaps a little better than the last debate. Romney, on the other hand, needs to give it a perfect 10. He'll need some new tricks too because the ones he used last time or out of style. Without a perfect 10 he should just pack it in.

Put the pressure on him.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...IC-win-Tuesday

Aaaaaay-*FUCKING*-men.
    Ummmmm........how did it work out last time that Obama and liberals thought he just needed to show up and not pee his pants?

LaydeeBug (3,804 posts)

2. For the veep debate, I kept trying to say that I expected Paul Ryan to be FORMIDABLE

I am now saying the same thing about Romney.

How about we make sure the high expectations are OVER THERE, where they belong? The 'kos diarist is correct: President Obama only has to show up and do marginally better than last time. The President has already won a national election. It is Mitt who has something to prove.
    LaydeeBug (3,804 posts)

8. In fact, I'm starting now. I expect MITT ROMNEY to be SO FORMIDABLE, considering

his "momentum" and business prowess being a "closer" that he will just *crush* President Obama. If Mitt Romney does not HANDILY defeat President Obama, it is clear he is unfit for any office.

Mitt should *have* this. Hands down. It's HIS forte.
    former-republican (792 posts)

10. One thing that worked for Biden , look at the camera and talk to the people

fuck talking to Romney
    Mom shuts the thread down.
    MotherPetrie (228 posts)

15. Sorry - I just find this kind of thinking to be delusional.
    lol

LaydeeBug (3,804 posts)

YES!!! Someone finally *GETS* it...

It's a brief diary, but tidy. From 'kos:

People ramping up expectations for Obama need to stop it. It is Romney who needs an EPIC win Tuesday. Given the voting reality in Ohio (we are reality based, fact based, right?) it is Romney who needs to give a perfect 10 debate performance. Obama just needs to show up and be himself. The nation has decided they don't like Romney. It's the same narrative as all along. No amount of Republican spin seems to be changing that fact.

But all the CONCERN about Obama needing to absolutely kill the next debate is just plain wrong. He needs to be perhaps a little better than the last debate. Romney, on the other hand, needs to give it a perfect 10. He'll need some new tricks too because the ones he used last time or out of style. Without a perfect 10 he should just pack it in.

Put the pressure on him.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...IC-win-Tuesday

Aaaaaay-*FUCKING*-men.
    Where did we hear this before? Oh yeah, before the last debate. They are such a snorefest... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz !!!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

But all the CONCERN about Obama needing to absolutely kill the next debate is just plain wrong. He needs to be perhaps a little better than the last debate.
    From TOTAL FAIL to partial fail. What a winning strategery. LOL...

Maybe he should tout all of his glorious successes on global, domestic. energy and economic policy.

Never mind, if he had half a brain he'd vote for Mitt too.