1. #1 Obama to be more ‘aggressive’ in debate 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Wow!!! I would never have thought that in a billion years!!!

By Geoff Dyer in Washington

President Barack Obama said his preparation for the second presidential debate on Tuesday was “going great” as his aides promised a more “energetic” and “aggressive” performance.

Mr Obama has seen his lead in opinion polls collapse since the first debate with Mitt Romney 10 days ago, when he was widely seen as having given a lacklustre and listless performance. Although the race remains tight, some national polls have since given Mr Romney a slight edge.

Amazing!!! I thought the kook left said their god oBAMA did great??? What gives????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Wow!!! I would never have thought that in a billion years!!!

Amazing!!! I thought the kook left said their god oBAMA did great??? What gives????
    I wonder if this was one of those "the message is perfect, people just don't understand it" things.

Apparently, as part of the debate prep, they have been starving Obama and having John Kerry beat him with a stick while wearing a Mitt Romney mask.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    They're going by how "great" they themselves think they did acting like that towards their parents, teachers and bosses.