Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Really small letters. 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southeast.
    Posts
    6,938
    Suddenly, I can't hardly read the board because of it all being in fine print size. Is there a way to fix this? Other websites aren't doing this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    49,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Suddenly, I can't hardly read the board because of it all being in fine print size. Is there a way to fix this? Other websites aren't doing this.
    Lock your chair so it doesn't rock, rock forward text big, rock back text small.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    7,500
    Hold the left Ctrl key, while scrolling your mouse center wheel up.
    Klaatu barada nikto
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southeast.
    Posts
    6,938
    Control + did it! Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    24,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Suddenly, I can't hardly read the board because of it all being in fine print size. Is there a way to fix this? Other websites aren't doing this.
    I can't read anything you are typing, the font is too tiny.

    It looks like you are trying to tell everyone that you love me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southeast.
    Posts
    6,938
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I can't read anything you are typing, the font is too tiny.

    It looks like you are trying to tell everyone that you love me.
    I was trying to let everybody know that you cook for me since I'm not able to as a liberal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    49,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I was trying to let everybody know that you cook for me since I'm not able to as a liberal.
    I forgot to tell you, don't rock to far forward or you will be off your rocker...................I'm too late aren't I?
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southeast.
    Posts
    6,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I forgot to tell you, don't rock to far forward or you will be off your rocker...................I'm too late aren't I?
    I'll get back to you when I get back on the rocker.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    24,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I was trying to let everybody know that you cook for me since I'm not able to as a liberal.
    Liberals don't cook?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    49,725
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Liberals don't cook?
    The ones around here make a batch of meth now and then.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •