Thread: Donations to CU

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,427
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I've never figured out how to do this.

    Go to My Profile up Top Right and click Edit Profile which is the button that looks like a pencil on the right near your name. Change Custom User Title to what you want. Be sure to Save it at the end.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,425
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Go to My Profile up Top Right and click Edit Profile which is the button that looks like a pencil on the right near your name. Change Custom User Title to what you want. Be sure to Save it at the end.
    I finally figured it out! I went back and corrected my post!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,427
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I finally figured it out! I went back and corrected my post!
    I see!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,427
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It's almost been a year........time to donate again.

    I try to donate early and often! This will be donation #3 since SR and SLW took over the site. I encourage others *cough* *cough* *JB* to do the same.

    If you donate you can see who we talk about in the "donors only forum."

    Thanks Rob!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,890
    Done!

    Now you have to put up with my "drive by" postings for yet another year!
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,432
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It's almost been a year........time to donate again.

    I try to donate early and often! This will be donation #3 since SR and SLW took over the site. I encourage others *cough* *cough* *JB* to do the same.

    If you donate you can see who we talk about in the "donors only forum."
    I would have gone with something like Drugstore Bandit, Liberals suck is more of a sig line or an eternal truth.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would have gone with something like Drugstore Bandit, Liberals suck is more of a sig line or an eternal truth.
    It works for now!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,425
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Done!

    Now you have to put up with my "drive by" postings for yet another year!
    I love your posts!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    I love your posts!
    My goodness ...

    Thankyou!
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,890
    Simply kicking for more DONATIONS!!! (If I knew what the "one-eye" smiley stood for, would have liked to use it here! Ha! Ha!)

    Hopefully many, many, have done so behind the scenes, if so cool! :cool:

    OK, SR, since I came in of my own volition, and am about to burn Mr. ABC's dessert while doing so ...

    I expect big-time rewards!!! :evil-grin:
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •