Thread: Donations to CU

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Okay, okay will do....................Nova Nova! We have a new job for you....wear something pretty!
    Oh my!
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,803
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Oh my!
    Ha! Thanks ABC!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,865
    Spring is a wonderful time of the year.......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Spring is a wonderful time of the year.......
    And thank you sir!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,865
    Just a leetle closer........
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    In order to contribute, I had to break my damned piggy bank with a hammer, and when I did that I smashed my thumb. After I smashed my thumb, I tripped and fell down the stairs while getting a band-aid. After they took me to the hospital for a concussion and a broken leg, I contracted MRSA from something or someone -- God only knows.

    I hope you're happy.







    Thanks to the ACA at least you no longer have a substandard health plan, look at the bright side!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,968
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Thanks to the ACA at least you no longer have a substandard health plan, look at the bright side!
    Speaking of the wonderful ACA ...

    What we need in here is a penalty for not making a donation to CU on time.

    The penalty for not doing so is $95, or one percent of your income.

    And be aware, Rock, is watching at all times in here! *shudder*

    (Gotta run, brunch is calling my name!) ~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,737
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Speaking of the wonderful ACA ...

    What we need in here is a penalty for not making a donation to CU on time.

    The penalty for not doing so is $95, or one percent of your income.

    And be aware, Rock, is watching at all times in here! *shudder*

    (Gotta run, brunch is calling my name!) ~ ABC
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •