Thread: Which States Have the Lowest Divorce Rates?

1. #1 Which States Have the Lowest Divorce Rates? 
    According to new data released by the U.S. Census Bureau, your marriage might have a better chance of enduring if you reside somewhere in the northeastern part of the country.
    http://living.msn.com/love-relations...b-6fcdc3e190ad

Nah, those northeast Yankees they lie.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Considering everyone in my entire family has been divorced, I like to claim shenanigans on the article.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

When I went to my class reunion last month, most of my classmates were still married to the same people they were ten years ago. My parents got divorced, but their best friends that they went to dinner with or were friends with when they were young couples are either still married or remained married until one of them died.

My sister has a strong marriage, so does my brother (but it's his second). Most of my coworkers who are married have good marriages.