1. #1 Local Dem campaign HQ has cut-outs of Obamas! 
    Why does that bring this to mind?

Soooo, you make a claim without providing a link then take a swipe at people who supported Bush? I take it Obama has your vote?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Soooo, you make a claim without providing a link then take a swipe at people who supported Bush? I take it Obama has your vote?
    Sorry. I have these people stalking me because I dare be an unabashedly opinionated Republican. (They stalk my Republican state representative for the same reason.) Here's a pic:

They've posed for pictures with the cut-out in their HQ and at their county fair booth.

As for the "Jesus Camp" thing, it was weird no matter who they were supporting.

And no, Obama does not and never had my vote. Jerk.
    Last edited by Hubie; 10-16-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

The people shown in the Jesus Camp movie do not represent average republicans. Ted Haggard appeared in it (before his downfall), and I think the church with the extreme vacation Bible school was an Assemblies of God. It was definitely a pentecostal church, there were people speaking in tongues.

I'll never forget the first couple of times I witnessed people speaking in tongues-it totally freaked me out. I went to a Christian rock concert in the early 80s (the band was called Second Chapter of Acts) with Young Life (which is evangelical, not pentecostal), and there was some of it going on. A friend took me to a weird, fringe church my first weekend at WMU, where I got to be freaked out by the whole pentecostal experience. What can I say, the guy who brought me was cute and wore Ralph Lauren clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Sorry. I have these people stalking me because I dare be an unabashedly opinionated Republican. (They stalk my Republican state representative for the same reason.) Here's a pic:

They've posed for pictures with the cut-out in their HQ and at their county fair booth.

But one has nothing to do with the other. People didn't sing songs about Bush. There are no videos of children singing no child left behind songs. There are no modified prayers substituting Bush's name for God's. In short, there was no forced indoctrination of Bush in the manner that they did Obama. The Bible camp kids' parents more than likely are Bush supporters while I'd find it hard to believe that 100% of the children in this video are all children of Obama supporters:

In fact, I didn't even know the video you posted existed but the Obama ones were viral. Big difference.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post

Oh how cool...Michelle and barack came by to visit..wait

OH...those are cardboard cut out.

Ok LOL! you got me...the look more lifelike than the real people.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

They have pics of people posing with the cut-out both at the campaign HQ here and during the county fair. Ugh. (No, I won't be posting those out of courtesy to the people in them. I'm not a Democrat so I'm like that.) I wish I had known they were doing that at the fair. I'd have gone up to have my pic taken and then done something like this:

lol! My word verification for that Tinypic upload was "left right." Perfect!