Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hillary Leaps On Sword, “I Take Responsibility” 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Lima, Peru (CNN) – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the bucks stops with her when it comes to who is blame for a deadly assault on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

“I take responsibility” for what happened on September 11, Clinton said in an interview with CNN’s Elise Labott soon after arriving in Lima, Peru for a visit. The interview, one of a series given to U.S. television networks Monday night, were the first she has given about the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Clinton insisted President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not involved in security decisions, Clinton said.

“I want to avoid some kind of political gotcha,” she added, noting that it is close to the election.

------------------------------

I have got to wonder what kind of deal they made to get her to agree to kill any chance come 2016.

This the night before the debates. Takes it right off the topics for Mitt. Convenient?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

She's a liar like the rest of 'em.

The old gray mare ain't quite what she used to be.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    She's a liar like the rest of 'em.
    Liar or not, she just saved Obama's rump from this, thou some questions will remain, she just changed the night before the debates the whole narrative, and she just ended her political career.

I have to wonder what she's getting out of this?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I have to wonder what she's getting out of this?
    As do I, Apocalypse. As do I.

The plot thickens! ...

Not *innocents* on either side, we are dealing with here!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 10-15-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The old gray mare ain't quite what she used to be.
    That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

I think she's making an accurate assumption that the media isn't going anywhere with this, and she'll score some loyalty points. She still hasn't been made or attempted to satisfactorily answer how the fake protest story came to be, and why it was allowed to go on for so long after the facts finally caught up to the diversion. It pisses me off that they are getting away with this. A well planned and executed terrorist attack is blatantly carried out by some blood thirsty, America hating, radical islamic idiots; and for almost a week, everyone in the administration is blaming it on the actions of some scapegoat U.S. resident. Imagine how emboldened will groups like this be after our President basically excused their actions by running with a fake story designed specifically to divert the issue away from his failures.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This won't hurt Hillary. She still has her eyes on oBAMA's office, don't even think otherwise.
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is strange! Someone has to resign over this!!! Maybe Carney.

Just imagine if you will that this happened under President Bush!! Non stop media camped out everywhere!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

I have got to wonder what kind of deal they made to get her to agree to kill any chance come 2016.

This the night before the debates. Takes it right off the topics for Mitt. Convenient?
    Probably the same deal they made with her to let Oblahblah take the nomination in 2008. Remember that secret meeting they had, where the press was misled and put on a plane? After that, Oblahblah got the green light.

Someone is calling the shots and it's not Oblahblah or Hillary. I feel badly for Hillary because she didn't invent the spin about the "anti-Islam video." My guess is that while the State Department was trying to figure out what the hell happened, the Obama administration created a false excuse to protect his campaign.

Hillary may in fact run in 2016, but judging from the crap they've made her take for an ignorant neophyte, I'm assuming TPTB are not going to help her very much.