1. #1 CNN’s Don Lemon Says He Felt ‘A Bit Sorry’ For Jerry Sandusky 
    During a CNN Newsroom segment on the “science” of pedophilia, anchor Don Lemon told guest contributor Dr. James Cantor that he felt a measure of sympathy for convicted child rapist Jerry Sandusky. “I know people are going to send me a lot of hate mail for this,” Lemon said. “I’ve never been one to take glee in anyone’s demise, and when I saw Jerry Sandusky walk out in handcuffs, I did kind of feel a bit sorry for him, even though the jury found him to do some horrific things, I was like ‘His life is over.’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sympathy-...erry-sandusky/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I know Jerry Sandusky and I don't feel sorry for him at all. He pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes, and lied to a lot of people. You don't lie to me... I hope he rots.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

I feel "a bit sorry" for Hitler. Even though he did some horrific things, his life was pretty much over by 1944.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Ol Don should take solice in the fact that Jerry will be able to engage in all the perverted sex he want's behind those steel bars.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Ol Don should take solice in the fact that Jerry will be able to engage in all the perverted sex he want's behind those steel bars.
    You don't think he's going to be in GP do you? PC all the way he'll go.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

He is being kept in private quarters with no cell mate. So he won't have any interaction with the General Population.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

He got what he deserved (or maybe better than he deserved) and his life rightfully is "over," but I don't feel sorry for him because of those things. I only feel sorry for him in that he didn't stop himself or wasn't stopped before he began his predatory behavior. But it's no use crying over what cannot now be changed. I feel infinitely more sorry for his victims who now have to live with the consequences of his evil. Now, finally, he does, too.

How could you feel sorry for someone who raped so many children? I just don't get that. Makes you wonder what Don Lemon does in his spare time.