Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Dick Cheney doesn't exactly come across as a nice guy. DUers say that they see a sociopath when they look into George W Bush's eyes, so your point about people seeing what they want to see is valid (I don't see a sociopath in W's eyes, just to be clear on the matter).
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    And don't forget that Bush "looked into Putin's soul". He'd have done better looking into Putin's record.
    OMG!!! Is it true? Bush-Cheney are running?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Dick Cheney doesn't exactly come across as a nice guy. DUers say that they see a sociopath when they look into George W Bush's eyes, so your point about people seeing what they want to see is valid (I don't see a sociopath in W's eyes, just to be clear on the matter).
    The difference is that Dick Cheney didn't try to come across as a nice guy. He seemed to enjoy his Vader persona. What I find offensive is the hypocrisy of Obama and Biden or perhaps it's just the naivete of some of their supporters.

Most politicians have a tremendous ego. I think eventually some of them look on their constituents as their loyal subjects, their minions who must "do" for them, lavishing them with meals, baseball tickets and much more.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"