1. #1 Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney 
    Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney

Romney campaigns in Ohio as liberals on Twitter threaten to murder him.
    Credits: Ty Wright/Getty Images

On Sunday, Twitchy reported that liberals on Twitter continued to issue death threats against GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Imma KILL romney on God if he be president his white p***y a*s B***h (sic)," wrote one grammatically challenged individual.

"I swear if Mitt Romney becomes president, I'm gonna be the one to assassinate his a*s (sic)," another person wrote on Sunday.

"If Mitt Romney win imma assassinate him (sic)," wrote another person.

Twitchy listed nine tweets that were issued over the weekend and said "the Twitter Lynch Mob is publishing more death threats than ever."

We looked at Twitter early Monday morning and found a few more.

"Oh yeah, kill that n***a Romney (sic)," wrote "RealNikeGang."

"Can't f*****g stand Mitt Romney's laugh. Kill him," added "Dylan Jewel."

"Dee Jones" said that Romney should commit suicide, while "Kaitlyn Torres" said Lindsay Lohan should kill herself for supporting Romney.

Another threatened to murder Romney voters.

"If you're voting for Romney I can't be your friend, cause I'm already planning out your murder (sic)," wrote "BadB***hesandTattoos."

"We hope the Secret Service is paying attention," the staff at Twitchy added.

Death threats like these violate federal law and Twitter's rules. Twitter, unfortunately, does not appear too concerned with death threats made against the GOP nominee, but the Secret Service tends to take threats like these a little more seriously.
    According to federal law, those making threats against a presidential candidate can face fines and five years in prison.

http://www.examiner.com/article/libe...st-mitt-romney

That new civility doesn't seem to have taken hold...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

If people can't learn to calm down, then perhaps they do need to spend a few yrs in prison.

Wow. Blacks making threats against a white presidential candidate. And this will show up on the MSM in 3...2...1...0...-1...-2...-3...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    If people can't learn to calm down, then perhaps they do need to spend a few yrs in prison.
    Won't happen as long as it's a Lib making the threats.

Just ask members of the NBPP.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Won't happen as long as it's a Lib making the threats.

Just ask members of the NBPP.
    That's a bunch of malarki (did I spell it right?)

The law is the law regardless of who breaks it.

When Obama was running in 2008, I remember reading on a certain message board that revolution would happen if he won. I also remember getting word that the kids in the local schools were talking about how Obama needed to be assassinated without as much as a verbal rebuke from the teachers. When I was a teenager, that got met with the teacher putting somebody in their place. Not here. I emailed the principal saying that it was wrong to let them get away with that. I wouldn't want their life being ruined. They're just kids, but they should have been told not to be saying stuff like that. The excuse? Supposedly, he hasn't heard about it and if it did happen, they're just copying their parents. You know what that tells me? Lots of adults spoke about killing Obama out of rage.

Don't pretend like it's just your side when it's not. The law is the law.

That's a bunch of malarki (did I spell it right?)

The law is the law regardless of who breaks it.
    Unless you're a Liberal special interrest group.

Like I said. Just ask the New Black Panther Party. They are but one example.

When Obama was running in 2008, I remember reading on a certain message board that revolution would happen if he won. I also remember getting word that the kids in the local schools were talking about how Obama needed to be assassinated without as much as a verbal rebuke from the teachers. When I was a teenager, that got met with the teacher putting somebody in their place. Not here. I emailed the principal saying that it was wrong to let them get away with that. I wouldn't want their life being ruined. They're just kids, but they should have been told not to be saying stuff like that. The excuse? Supposedly, he hasn't heard about it and if it did happen, they're just copying their parents. You know what that tells me? Lots of adults spoke about killing Obama out of rage.
    Link? Liberals like you are prone to lying and making stuff up...especially former members of DU. Show me from a credible source where this happened.

Don't pretend like it's just your side when it's not. The law is the law.
    Yeah...sure. Whatever Bridget.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Unless you're a Liberal special interrest group.

Like I said. Just ask the New Black Panther Party. They are but one example.

Link? Liberals like you are prone to lying and making stuff up...especially former members of DU. Show me from a credible source where this happened.

Yeah...sure. Whatever Bridget.
    You wouldn't believe me if Mother Theresa herself backed me up. I don't have a link to what personally happened in my neck of the woods. I don't feel like going back on the other message board to dig up through four years of archives.

However, have a blast.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-Service.html

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.

Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.
    The liberal media didn't make a big deal out of that for some reason, and I remember being told I was lying when I presented this story. This feels familiar.

Talk about getting away with it.

He talks about the paranoid idea that Obama will hand us over to the UN and that locals will *have* to respond with force. Paranoia like that leads to murder. To think he's a judge.

Threats over healthcare reform.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...040805476.html

Justification for this crap starts in 5,4,3,2,1.....

Well, it would in some parts of the conservative world.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wow. Blacks making threats against a white presidential candidate. And this will show up on the MSM in 3...2...1...0...-1...-2...-3...

It's the internet, whose to say that the lunatics posting the death threats are actually black? They could be white people pretending to be black.

Not that it matters, they still should be hunted down by law enforcement and at least be subject to an "interview" to ensure that they are just full of crap and not serious about their threats.

You wouldn't believe me if Mother Theresa herself backed me up. I don't have a link to what personally happened in my neck of the woods. I don't feel like going back on the other message board to dig up through four years of archives.
    So in essence you made it up. Gotcha.

However, have a blast.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-Service.html

The liberal media didn't make a big deal out of that for some reason, and I remember being told I was lying when I presented this story. This feels familiar.

Talk about getting away with it.
    I'm sorry...I don't see anywhere in there it's coming from Republicans...Conservatives Tea Party...etc. And your source in the article is an author selling a book. Where is his evidence.

And since you want to go tit for tat...where was the Liberal media on the three THOUSAND threats a year that former President Bush got?

To answer your question about where the media is/was on the Obama threats...they don't care unless they think they have chance to make it look like some white southern baptist Tea Party member is behind it.

The absolutely refuse to highlight the crazies on their side.

Otherwise there would have been reports every time the Secret Services has visited your budddies at DU.

He talks about the paranoid idea that Obama will hand us over to the UN and that locals will *have* to respond with force. Paranoia like that leads to murder. To think he's a judge.

And that judge was roundly derided and criticized by...ummm lets see EVERYONE. Didn't see that happening when Dems were holding meetings in broom closets on Capitol Hill to impeach Bush on "war crimes". No one in the media was laughing off or criticizing Cindy Sheehan or any of the other idiots that were constantly hounding former President Bush (and still do) trying to conduct a citizens arrest.

No you and your fellow Libtard idiots were cheered by the media and held up as examples of the unrest over his "failed policies".

I'll just sum this up by saying that Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 challenge is still unclaimed.

Justification for this crap starts in 5,4,3,2,1.....
    Bridget...the ONLY person trying to justify anything here is you. You ignore the original premise and use generic flimsy examples to try and show both sides are just as bad. When that couldn't be further from the truth.

And as usual...you're failing miserably in what you're trying to do.

All you're doing is grasping at straws.

Again...Exhibit A is the lack of prosecution of the New Black Panther Party for what they did during the 2008 election.

So in essence you made it up. Gotcha.
    Stick it.