Thread: GEORGE W. BUSH

1. #1 GEORGE W. BUSH 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Who is President again Will????

Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
    WilliamPitt

GEORGE W. BUSH

The GOP has desperately worked to hide George, and his wretched legacy, entirely from view.

The "mainstream" news media has, almost without exception, aided them in this endeavor.

We should not let them get off so easily.

They're terrified of G.W. Bush, and for all the good reasons you can think of. Why Bush has not been used as more of a weapon in this election is, frankly, beyond me.

Maybe we should all endeavor to change that.

Don't let them off so easily.

OK Will...

Response to WilliamPitt (Original post)
    Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:12 PM

Angry Dragon

1. George jr can be found in the bottom of the nearest bottle of booze

so they could find him if they wanted
    Actually Dragon, that's where Pitt usually is...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I have a thousands times more respect for Bush than I will ever have for obama ..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

The GOP has desperately worked to hide George, and his wretched legacy, entirely from view.
    That which doesn't exist outside of DU's imaginations doesn't need to be hidden.

WilliamPitt

Why Bush has not been used as more of a weapon in this election is, frankly, beyond me.
    Of course it's beyond you. You are sitting in your jr. studio apartment posting on DU instead of being a player in a national campaign. Of course it's beyond you.

You are part of what the 0bama campaign called "the tin-foil crowd". You think they want the likes of you, or your ideas, anywhere near them? Highly paid, professional campaign workers and campaign managers are not doing what Pitt thinks they should be doing and Pitt can't figure it out. Guy is dumber than I thought.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You are part of what the 0bama campaign called "the tin-foil crowd". You think they want the likes of you, or your ideas, anywhere near them?
    I am really surprised no one posted a thread pointing out were the Obama campaign felt that DU belonged on the food chain.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Wow, that has to be one of Wee Willy's most concise posts ever. Usually he'd used 1,500 words to make those points. Maybe he's finally learning how to write. Too bad he'll never be able to learn to think.

Tue Oct 16, 2012, 03:08 PM
    WilliamPitt

GEORGE W. BUSH

Then explain why the MSM and the current Administration keep blaming him and dragging his through the mud as a scapegoat for Obama's failed Presidency?

Why do your fellow Libtards at teh DUmp do the same thing?

Oh and Pitt...if you were sober and actually paying attention...you'd know that former President Bush has kept himself out of the limelight. Unlike former Democrt Presidents...he doesn't feel the need to put his nose in where it doesn't belong.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.