1. #1 My Republican car vs. my Democrat computer. 
    So, in 2004, I stuck a Kerry/Edwards sticker on the back of my Honda Accord. The engine blew a week later.

Now, I tried to download a link from breithart.com about the 10 lies in the Presidential debate and I had to cut my computer off the wrong way. I think my computer is a Democrat. Either that or the VRWC just came after my computer through Breithart.

I found it again.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...dential-Debate

If my computer blows up, I'm blaming you all. Either that or Team Obama.

I still can't read it. lol.

Okay, from the actual article:

10. "I told you I would cut taxes for middle-class families, and I did. I told you I’d cut taxes for small businesses, and I have." President Barack Obama has made this claim repeatedly during the campaign, but it is not true, as even the liberal Huffington Post acknowledges. The few tax cuts that Obama did enact--such as the temporary payroll tax holiday--were short-term, or conditional. Furthermore, as the Romney campaign has often pointed out, Obama has raised many taxes on the middle class, including the infamous Obamacare "penalty," and his taxes on "millionaires and billionaires" would hit small businesess.

9. "...[H]e was asked, is it fair for somebody like you, making $20 million a year, to pay a lower tax rate than a nurse or a bus driver....And he said, yes, I think that’s fair." Obama was referring to Romney's recent 60 Minutes interview. But the transcript reveals Obama was not telling the truth. Romney was not saying it was fair that higher income should be taxed at a lower rate. He was referring specifically to the principle that capital gains should be taxed lower than other income because it has been taxed once already--a principle, incidentally, that Obama agrees with in his own tax policy.

8. "He called the Arizona law a model for the nation." Obama tried to knock Romney's immigration policy while at the same time accusing him of flip-flopping on the issue. But as Romney pointed out, he was referring specifically to the e-Verify part of the law--the requirement of instant verification of workers' legal status. That provision is even favored by unions. Obama made it seem Romney praised the law as a whole--which he had not. He went on to say that he himself objected to the provision that allowed police to check suspected illegal immigrants' documentation--but that provision survived a challenge at the Supreme Court.

snip

I look at it this way. There is nothing that obama said at the debate that is true.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    So, in 2004, I stuck a Kerry/Edwards sticker on the back of my Honda Accord. The engine blew a week later.

Now, I tried to download a link from breithart.com about the 10 lies in the Presidential debate and I had to cut my computer off the wrong way. I think my computer is a Democrat. Either that or the VRWC just came after my computer through Breithart.

I found it again.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...dential-Debate

If my computer blows up, I'm blaming you all. Either that or Team Obama.
    Garbage in, garbage out.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I look at it this way. There is nothing that obama said at the debate that is true.
    I look at it this way: there is nothing 0bama says that is true. Or, as Joe Wilson would say, "You lie!"
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    I look at it this way: there is nothing 0bama says that is true. Or, as Joe Wilson would say, "You lie!"
    That, too ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....